Reviews for The Dog Days of Summer
Veale chapter 9 . 6/11
Woooooowww... Amazing, probably favourite fic of all time
zedille chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
This was a lovely touch of summer in the middle of winter. I really enjoyed the style of writing in this story - so soft and dreamy and reflective, and true to the characters and the setting that you were writing in. Their troubles are present - Remus's lycanthropy, Sirius's family - yet for this enchanted time they were absent. Lovely, fundamentally happy writing I'll be saving for a reread.
Breanna3593 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Very nice. On a technical note, there were sometimes too many words and not enough punctuation, and sometimes the reverse. On a more human level, I liked this very much. It was very soft in a way that I wouldn't expect a Sirius oriented fic to be- but then again, Remus is a very soft character in my opinion (a good thing) and I think it was shown nicely in your fic.
Thanks for writing!
Atenea217 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
You write beautifully! I just fell in love with Remus' mom, so very sweet and loving. And the boys, so adorable! It is truly a pleasure to read this story.
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Your story is the sweetest. It's all soft love, and.. and really the way two teenagers can fall for each other. It's nice to see them out of Hogwarts though. I love it. It is so simple, just simple. Like a touch, or a wink that just says "Hey look, they're happy." And maybe not everything is perfect because yes, Remus is still a werewolf, and yes, Sirius' family is still bad, but I don't know, somehow, in the middle of it all, there's just these two boys, and that summer, and it is just it. Softness, and love.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Sweet story! And your writing style is really beautiful )
IWLTxo chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Such a clever ending: "and summer ends". This story has been soooooo much fun to read, you're very talented in writing and I think you write beautifully, I'm not just saying that. Everything was totally focused on Sirius and Remus, and I love that! Usually, James and other characters take some of attention off of the main characters.

This story has put me in a really content, happy mood. It's short and sweet, and it flows smoothly from one chapter to another. On another note, you don't know how thrilled I am to see that you've made one of Sirius's names Betelgeuse, like me ;)

I wish you the best of luck for any future writing you do, even if you don't post it on this website. I can tell this is going to be one of the stories I'll revisit in the future, because it's so good!

Thanks for writing this, take care and have a brilliant day!
IWLTxo chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
As long as a story is complete, the summary is interesting and the first few paragraphs appeal to me, I'd read anything. You're very welcome for the reviews, you definitely deserve them.

This chapter is incredible!
IWLTxo chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
What I've noticed about this story is how well you do the smut scenes; you make them awkward just the way they should be. Many stories have first times (where it's a het couple or slash) as being the most perfect, smooth thing when it's really not. So I'm glad you're keeping the story realistic.

It was awfully funny when Sirius and Remus were messing around in the shower.
IWLTxo chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
The ending made me laugh, sensational as usual.
IWLTxo chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
I think you're one of the only writer who can pull off a chapter with barely any dialogue. You've really developed Remus's dad in this chapter, and the ending was fluff and cute, I loved it!
IWLTxo chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
That's it, I've fallen in love with this story. Your characterisation is great and you bring different aspects to Remus and Sirius's personalities that I haven't read before in fanfics.
IWLTxo chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I just can't get over how incredible you are at writing. I thoroughly liked the ending. This is just such a cute story!
IWLTxo chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
If possible, I liked this chapter more than the first. I'm glad there's more dialogue and interactions between the characters, and you've developed the relationship between Remus and his mum really well.

Sirius is just brilliant in this story isn't he?
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Beautiful first chapter, my friend recommended reading some of your Harry Potter one-shots and this fanfic in particular, and can I just say you are a SENSATIONAL writer.