Reviews for Best Deceptions
RANDOMREVIEWER chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
you should finish the story, i don't lke it when story's aren't finished and this is a really good story so it will bother me alot
Guest chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Please finish this story!
ellaine chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
go proceed please
Sookdeo chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
One thing that threw me off a bit was that if Sora was working for Cid during the summer and he could afford some things, why didn't he buy warmer clothes or a better pillow. His aunts never paid attention to him anyways so they wouldn't notice these purchases

How can you just have Sora open up like that and then discontinue the story. That's like giving the readers the best lollipop ever, and after one lick you snatch it back. I really did enjoy reading this story even though Sora is abused and full of despair. I just wish some relative would find him or someone he knows would adopt him. So that he could be safe but still be around his friends.

I hope you pick this story back up
Sookdeo chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
It's sad that Sora couldn't give Kairi better advice than to just be careful around Riku. Being in the same situation and all doesn't allow any clarity. I really do wish you would pick up this story. Its so GOOD to just let go. Even if it has been 6 years since an update
Sookdeo chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
LOL you used House and Cuddy! Love those two. I could so picture him playing this part. And I remember that episode where the woman patient had Korsakoff's Syndrome. I believe the apprentices or interns were sent by House to figure out what she had or what happened to her. Hilarious when House told them, in front of her, her condition.

But that was a nice crossover. Although I expected the story to go uphill from here
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
That. Was. Magical. 0.0

Too bad this is 6 yrs later that I'm reviewing. I would say keep going, but I'm sure by now you've finished KH fanfic thingies... maybe. Anyways, this was just wonderful. Thanks for the amazing read! -
Justice Tokidoki chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Wow, this is extremely well written! I loved how you developed all the characters and the subtle changes in Sora's feelings towards kairi.

I enjoyed reading this! It's to bad that this is discontinued...you're an amazing writer!

Hope you do well with your other projects in the future!
Miggel chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
login unavailable, DAMIT! Was me I decided to try logging in again and it worked, anyway I'd like to thank you for writing something that I truly loved to read.
Login unavailable DAMIT chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I know it's a bit late for my input but I think the show should go on, I've been on this site for a long time and very scearcly do I find Sora/Kari story's with the amount of emotion and depth it would be sad not to see a story of this caliber continued.

I usually don't read story's that have discontinued on it but it was on the favorite story's list of one of my favorite authors on this site so I decided to read the first chapter and I just got hooked from there dreading when I'd reach the last chapter.

I just hope you choose to continue this story or at least give it an ending, a story this brilliant deserves that much, it might sound a bit cliche But It would sadden me not to see this finished

Also a little added note.

I laughed a little when the cast of house Appeared it was such an astonishing idea, your a genius XD, hay if you do continue maybe you could add more characters from other shows and movies.
ThatKidWhoSkate aka Skateboard chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
that was very good a good read for the day you shudve kept going lol but whatever thank you for entertaining me for the day with you words
superkandybratz chapter 9 . 5/30/2010
Oh no! This story is too good to go and quit on now! Even if it has been a few years (too lazy to count) 'The Show must go On!'
Jared Someone chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
Well

i think u should keep going

but it really depends if your motivated to write it

you love Roxas and Namine fanfics

and its funny to see that there is none in here

but if its going to be a hassle

than end it in one last chapter

i always say

if its going to be a hassle to write it, then don't

writing isn't like school work

writing is something you do that you enjoy

if you don't enjoy it, then don't do it

i would personally love it if you continued

but it all comes down to this

would u enjoy writing it?

Jared Someone
kira553 chapter 6 . 8/21/2009

kira553 chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
i think its time that you let everyone know about sora's..perdicament. have them enter school with sora's condition only getting worse, even with the help of the doctors stuff. then have him go through the whole coughing up blood scene but while sitting at the table wth his friends. when they start to take him to the nurses office(pretty much everyone or only kairi) and on the way sora wil stop and take kairi out of hearing range of everyone else. he wil then procede to tell her slowly about whats really wrong with him and then he will finally show her what his aunts have done to him. have him take off his shirt and kairi will see the scars on sora's chest. i believe that is the point where you can carry this story on just as well as you did before.

If you could please respond to this,i would be very hotmail is please contact me when you have the time. OH! And good luck with the story!