Reviews for Making up appearances
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love it so far!
Stephuuu chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I love it! plz keep going

(btw where's the link to the full version of it ._. idk if 'm blind but i can't find it and i must read it DX!)
Caimsfosterdaughter chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Plez keep goin'. I beg of u! X(
GuitarChick14 chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Hey! loved ur story! Keep it up! PLEASE! :)
Jenelle again chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
omgz...

UPDATE!

PLEASE!

ASAP~!
ihatecalvin chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
you know...when i first started reading this, honestly, i thought it wasnt that great. with the characters and everything. but nevertheless, i continued reading, and am i glad that i did. i love this story. i must admit that im not much of a shuyin lenne fan, but i honestly like this story. i like how you write and i like how u made the characters. i think its an awsome story now, and i hope that you will update it soon, cause i really like it. and tidus, he makes me laugh. and same with yuna. i usually only read the tidus yuna pairings, but i do like this story, so i hope that you will continue with it, and update it soon. :]
Dave chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
OMG GEZ WILL U PLEASE POST THE COMPLETED VERSION ON ? GOOD LORD
for always x chapter 7 . 4/27/2006
I can't believe you haven't gotten much response! This story is amazing, and I really enjoy it.

Mostly I love how bitchy you made Yuna ;)

xoxo for always x
XxFallen From GracexX chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
OMG I love your work! I love this story how do you get your inspiration? I could never write this well. Your gifted. Well update soon.
Leo chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
UPDATE NOW!
XxFallen From GracexX chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
I LOVE this story its soo good. So dramatic and realistic in a way. But anyway update fast cause this story is too good to stop!
Hime's Prince chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
This is my FAVORITE story of ALL TIMES ! I've been WAITING AND WAITING for it to be RE put up! HURRY UP ! PUT IT ON ALTERNATE SITE! I LOVE. LOVe. LOVE. This story's LEMONS ! FLUFFS!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
Hey! I think you should put a FULL version of this story on a ulternate site, like you had for your other stories.
Galasriniel chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
UPDATE SOON! Really good.
FanficwriterX chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
TERRIBLY DISSAPOINTED! HURRY UP WITH IT AND GIVE US SOME OF UR GOOD LEMON PARTS!