Reviews for A Horse and His Cabbit
maryjane5000 chapter 1 . 8/22
Good start but wish you kept Ranma as Maoling a little longer (maybe another chapter or 1\2 a chapter) before restoring him
&
You should have had Ranma say something like "When I arrived here I saw a cute girl that I considered asking out but then so Xianpu your punishment is to live with the fact that from now on I'll only ever see you as my sister, my friend and nothing more then that"
having read ch2 of this story i think you need to be informed of the silver rule: do not do to others that which you would not have done to yourself.
Balthanon chapter 1 . 1/4
The random giant talking rat curse is a bit of an odd choice...
i like cheese chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
well, that's it for me. it all just kinda feels artificial and forced. the amazons basically raped his very being, played god with his identity, and he does shit about it? it's not that that outcome isn't possible so much as you didn't even make it a struggle. then the magic acting up...just...it doesn't feel like a naturally developing situation. just a bunch of stuff you thought might be cool and forced it all into a ball of words.
Axcel chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Ranma, not saying girls are weak, but the amazons do a bad job of showing it. They cheat when they fight you, they lock you out of fear and jealousy and greed, and they took your fighting memories. Their actions thus far have all screamed "weak" and "cowardly".
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Personally, I'd take Shampoo with me and wipe out the village so they can't keep hurting people.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Completely unbelievable that Ranma would make friends with the people who raped her just because they were sorry. That's so stupid.
spicarus chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Still, I wonder what Genma had to say when he found his son (and Nodoka) again and Ranma informed his father of his won marriage to Ryo-ohki.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I give up, this got stupid. Now Cologne is captain of Lin-ohki? Not believable. She pays no realistic consequences for what she did to Ranma and now a cabbit picks her as captain? There's no reason to bash Colgne but you can't have her act like a villain and suddenly be a good guy. She was evil and stopped only because Ranma became too strong. That's not a person you suddenly trust. Dumb.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Interesting fic except Ranma sometimes acts like an angsty little loser.
fellow chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Pretty cool.
shugokage chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Incredible story thank you and great job!
irnzenmonk chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
great story ne
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
"I hope that you won't continue to practice that vulgar display of macrophagia in this house." This was Ayeka pontificating.

Macrophagia?

So Ayeka hopes he/she doesn't continue to practice that vulgar display of White Blood Cells... The hell this doesn't make any sense
ZodiacR3ap3r chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I know both, and you combined it and the mix is awesome