Reviews for Failed
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was incredibly sweet. I really wish we had gotten to see the aftermath of Conversion for them on the show.
borgprincess chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I really liked how you handled their interaction
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Aw, if only that was in Conversion.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aw! I could do with that kind of normal on the show. Hey all your tv execs! Take notes! :D

AL
Laheara chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
That was really sweet. I like these missing scene fics we're getting now. I'm still waiting for a Rodney one (hint hint). I'm guessing he had some issues when John was dying, especially after Trinity. I like how you hinted that John and Liz had not been together before but now they could be. :) I like these two. I used to like Teyla and John but now I like Teyla and Ronan. Looking forward to more.
Astrantia chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I like angsty romances and this was lovely. I'm glad you didn't put in a kiss or declaration of love because it would have made it seem less...realistic. If you know what I mean. Great story, thanks!
Alimoe chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Lol, I really like that newfound normal too. Do you think Sci Fi will let that be the new normal between the two in the actual show? P (A shipper can dream can't she?) Anyways, nice fic. Great job.

Alimoe D
Angel Leviathan chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Dude! I love! I love! :D
Beach chick chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was really good.

-D
mandychic chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
very cute fic. i was really upset in the episode when john appologized to teyla for kissing her and not to weir for trying to strangle her to death. i am glad that you wrote about him appologizing to weir. They belong together!
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
cute and fluffy very nicely done.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I do to. I like this new found normal too.

That kiss... um how weird was that... it so didn't fit. Hm.

This story however really fit well. There has to be a resolution to all that was said and done in this episode!
Nalana chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
That was an extremely well written little piece! I'm so glad someone wrote a quality one-shot over this moment that we didn't get to see- and one that I think we should get some mention of or rememberance to in the future. For now, I think I'll call this my offical unoffical happening if that's alright with the author!
Nicky- Here for Summer chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
THAT WAS GREAT! so good ,they should ahve put that in the episode!