Reviews for Sleeping with the Enemy
I think you're too in a hurry to get to the sex part and then finish them so quickly.. It's not at all sexy and inticing to read.. Soory for the bed review, It just feel like you don't have a story, just random smirks and groans, it's completely outside of any plot and I don't believe them.. And even if I don't "have too" believe them, I would like the characters to be more round and interesting... It's gonna improve the sex scenes and make them way more sudoxtive and hot, instead of teen sex wham bam thank you hermiony...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
A size 4 at 5'10? That's unrealistic if ever I heard it...she's supposed to be healthy
Gracie chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
this is the most amazing romance story I have ever read, please, please wright more soon! :)
Christiiiii chapter 20 . 3/4/2014
Oh my Gosh this is an amazing story and I love all of the things you wright. thanks soooo much for this, and even though I was more of a Ginny/Draco fan, I now love Hermione/Draco more... thanks a lotttttttt :D
lolly chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
ohmygosh... Is Hermione pregnant?! *squeee...* X3 I'm gonna go read the next chapter now... this is a reallly awesome story! :D
namespaigesodeal chapter 23 . 8/9/2013
This is pretty sexy. I mean, I would do anything for a realationship! You are quite a brilliant writer and I can't wait until the rest!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Will there be more? Its been implied yet its been awhile, so...

Its great to see Dramione commenting to themselves how far they've come, how things have changed and what they look forward to.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 6/9/2013
Its about time those confessions were heard between the married couple (and it also seems like they can't get enough of each other).
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I was not expecting Hermione's departing words to Draco at the end...it seemed a little premature.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
That was quite a reaction that Draco had towards Hermione. Very interesting. I wonder how long she'll be able to stay away from Draco or avoid his advances.
Dramione lover6 chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE STORY! POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Serenity20251 chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
I really love your story I've read all of it in one go and I hope you're going to update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU BASTARD YOU BITCH. HERMIONE IS A GOOD GIRL NOT A BAD ONE IN THIS CASE YOU"RE THE FUCKING BITCH HERE WHO WILL BE A TEEN MOM
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
IS HERMIONE FUCKING PREGNANT?
Eric4Me chapter 11 . 7/28/2011