Reviews for Don't Go
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Aw, this is really good. Liked it a lot, it really did feel like an episode. The lack of description was okay because sometimes you don't need that much description and kind of invent the surroundings yourself in your head.

However, I think Ms. Lischak is spelled LISCHAK. At least that's how it's listed on and I even recall her writing it on a blackboard in school in one episode that way (can't remember which one, though). I also think the story would be a little easier to read if you separated the different scenes with something like asterisks. But that's the only two tiny remarks I have. Great work, looking forward to your other stories!

Kyre chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Hey, I like this. :) It really was episodic, and you did a nice job with the characterizations too.
whylime chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
came across your fic in the just in area. I've never read a joan of arcadia fic before but this one seems pretty good. It was just like an actual episode of the show. One thing I would warn you about is if you are writting more like this is too avoid having it become just a stereotype of the standard episode. Something about the part with the Dad not being in the exploded building seemed really fake and coincidental. Its a problem that the actual show had too - so no big worries. Keep up the good work.