Reviews for Alpha Target
Famirad chapter 5 . 6/15/2001
Whe-e-e! I FINALLY finished ALPHA TARGET! *dances around in celebration* Well, thanks for the support and all the reviews. _ And the writing of this just made 34 my favorite coupling!
Ekaterinn chapter 5 . 4/30/2001
Oooh! Very good! I loved how you potrayed Trowa's feelings towards Quatre. I don't know where you can find a script of the Dungeons&Dragons movies, but do MST it!(the Great War? Uh? One of the many things they never explained). Can't wait to read Beta Tagret!_
guana chapter 5 . 4/29/2001
**sniffles** I can't believe you killed Quatre! Of all people! **bawls**

But *great* emotional angst w/ Trowa. I cannot say enuf about this story. *Gosh* how i wish i could write like this. Can't wait 4 ur sequel. I know it's gonna be from wufei and sally's POV, but you're still gonna have some trowa in it, right?
AuraSoul chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
I cant say enough good things about this!
Hawkeye chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Hiya . you're writing makes me look like a first grader trying to write about what I learned over summer vacation. I like it. U killed Quatre! nooooooooo.
Aerlyn chapter 4 . 4/22/2001
*blinks back tears* Amazing. This is beautifully done. I can't believe that you haven't gotten more reviews; this has to be one of the best-written fics I've read. I am seriously going to have to read future chapters of this story arc! _
AuraSoul chapter 3 . 4/21/2001
Awesome. You have amazing descriptions! I can't wait to read more, but I'll probably forget (if you can e-mail the URL when you update, I'll read! _). Keep up the good work!

~AuraSoul
Aayanna chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
As many as I can give, if it'll make you write more chapters.
Aayanna chapter 3 . 4/21/2001
more please? This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time...
Aayanna chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
oh man, what can I say in this review? You are such a very good writer...and this is a wonderful angsty story...very well written so far...I dont understand why so few reviews. Your sister is going to make a doujinshi? ::eyes well up with tears:: Oh please is there anyway I'll ever be able to see it? Even just a little? anyway, I hope so, but Im going to go read the next chapter now...ah...my heart hurts...
Clairv chapter 2 . 4/19/2001
I liked it! interesting plot! and you make it seem realistic in the way you describe how Tro - ...Nanashi is feeling! Please post the next chapter soon.
rodent04I didn't log in cause i'm sick chapter 2 . 4/19/2001
whoa, this is a good story, please hurry with chapter three!
Kat chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
More!
Finny chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
I like this. It's quite interesting, and Trowa's reaction (even to wanting to be called Nanashi) is quite believable. Good job.
Famira Damaris chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
This isn't a review, it's more of a reply: Sorry, but Trowa and Wufei aren't a couple, Quatre and Trowa sort of were. I'm supposed to be writing this for a doujinshi to be made by my sister, but I want the written version to be a little darker, and show more of Trowa's faults and doubts. Sorry, this isn't really a love story, and you probably won't see Wufei until Beta Target (if I put it up). Thanks for reviewing! _