Reviews for The Suite Life
Mydnight-Stalker chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
good so far! .
Shaishimo Kira chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
man you should add an epilouge!
xwexarexpilotsx chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
This was really cute :)
oxymoronique chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
you know what my reaction is? huh? yes that was my reaction. but i scrolled up and read the A/N. so i understood then...i'm glad you are not a kikyou basher. anyway, was a little upset to hear that there is not going to be a sequel. still, great story! pls write more!

P.S i think Jakotsu is already attached to Bankotsu. :P
BitetheBrokenApple chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Nice way of ending.
darkfallenangel666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
its soo funny u got alttle revenge in there
paris chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
AH! what happens?
The Night Life 13 chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
aw damn it over already? ahh o well... nice isnt it to finish a story :) ahaha ok later
Mortal Light 13 chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Such a sweet simple ending to a great story. I applaud you. *claps*
cheese-teets chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
okay. that was a good ending. kind of. no not really at all. hope you r doing a sequal.
casui chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Interesting chap. The ending though is a bit...jumbled. *shrug* It was still a good story. I can't believe Miroku didn't really try to stop her, but then again he's more noble and probally tried to be happy for her.

-Gah! There should be another chapter or something! It just seems...unfinished. Or like a cliffhanger or something...I'm not even sure how to say it myself.

-The story idea was really good, I enjoyed it! _!

-Great story! :( Gonna miss it...an't wait til your next story (if u have 1 that is)

~Ja,casui
Starriecat chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Did I mention 'THANK YOU' for not adding Kagome in? :D
Starriecat chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
OMFG OMFG OMFG!

BEST MirSan fic ever. Tied with MiniSkirt Girl.

Love how it ends. I think its better without a sequel.

Everyone's so in character! Well, I was a little 'uhh' about InuYasha being a neat freak, but it works.

Funny about Kikyou's orange juice obsession. You really know your characters.

LOVE this one.
lilsanoku105 chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE! EPILOGUE!

wow...not that was unexpected...

great chapter though! I kinda pictured Sango and Miroku would get married on her wedding day after she broke it off with Kuranosuke instead!

Great chapter

hope you will update soon!~
Red RoseDragon chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
Whoo. You're right, it was rather chaotic. Short and to the point, ne? But I liked the clipped feel of it-kind of a snapshot feel. Well done.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »