Reviews for Elemental
faberryjuice chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Great chapter and story so far, hope you update soon
Ruriko89 chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Im kinda confuse from the first chapter to this one. Can you feel me in on what is happening...
Aitashiaku chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
whoa...thats a black eyed peas song! XD yeah! erhmm..but ahh...not one that i exactly like...heck...i just really really really DISLIKE that song...for no obvious reason...i just don't like it but created nice torture to Sasuke's actually UNDERSTOOD the lyrics...and most ppl had thoguht of him to be...-cough-gay-cough- i DID not just say that...For Sasuke-kun is absolutely STRAIGHT! HE LOVES SAKURA! right? hehe...yeah...thats right...yup! hehe...I LOVE SASUKE-kUN! X3 ok ok...straying off topic here..erhmm...let me start over...

i really liked the whole 'lactose intolerant' Sakura thing...haha...i actually ahve a friend who is JUST like that. oo and the whole lil kid sticking their arm into the portal and waving it about was just too damn funni XD hahahaha!I know that i would've been totally creeped out if something like that Happened to me...yikes! O.O creepy thought...haha. They treat Tsunade so... of high queen of the country of I'm absolutely LOVEING this fic! the whole adventure and AU theme really interests me. Keep up the great work! ttyl!

ps. sorry for the nonsese babbling on about nothing...i gotta work on breaking that habit of mine...hehe. It's getting worser each sentence...meep! O.O there i go again! i'd better stop now.
Aitashiaku chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
wow...interesting plot! just like your other ficcies! Loving this one! already...its THAT manipulative...haha...anywaiz. keep up the great work! ttyl!

boredteenager chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
my humps my humps... she got me spendin'... heheh ganda ng fic nato!
boredteenager chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
halu! nice story... hehe... eh? sasuke's - from the past and sakura's in the present time? well please update love story! i had been waiting for it for like a millenium heheh exag?
Cursed-Melody chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
When will they met? You're leaving me in suspense. The chapter was great. Putting My Hump by the Black Eye Peas was hilarious. I hope you'll update soon.
TriGemini chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Good chapter!

Sounds as if things are getting interesting.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
TheWhiteWind chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
that was a good chappie plz update soon
fRenZ4EveR chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Up-date soon!
TheWhiteWind chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
oh my gosh the suspense plz update asap

oh and yeah that was really good
mousy -E chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
well what can i say? hm...You so totally rock dude! Ang galing! Hanep ka pare! Pero wish ko lang, tapusin mo naman mga fics mo! kakabitin! Sayang ang gaganda pa naman! Tunay ka ngang pinoy! Talented! Way to go gurl!
ayen chapter 1 . 10/27/2005

that fic was so kawai! younowers

you shoulders havers finishers that fic!
animeli0us chapter 1 . 9/27/2005