Reviews for Elemental
demon-lulu chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
oh this is really good i love it! please update really soon!
AndreahTreole chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
OMFG! This is such a cool fic! And their were practically no grammatical errors, if any! So sickedly great! You're being added to my favorites!
Cursed-Melody chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I love the story. I can't wait to read By the Sword. I hope you got over your writers block, cause I really want to read another chapter.
Lyhtning chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
UWAH! this story sounds AWESOME! - PLEASE UPDATE SOON! gonna be hard tho...school DID start...where i live, anywhos! TT_TT

Sakuranime
mipapo chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
cool story u got here. want to read more. please update! i'm pinay too! i read the reviews befoe i read this fic and mostly ever reviewer said "i'm pinay or i'm pinoy" so i was like why not say it too. don't forget to update! GO SASUSAKU!
Rel chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Awesome... update son... Sasusaku rocks!
chibi-abi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Hey, nice start. im pinay too. ehehehe! i was surprised when you wrote that phrase in Tagalog. funny. ehehe! well, keep up the good work and please update your other stories too! thanks!
krista Filipino kid chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
THIS FIC IS SO COOL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M A BIG FAN OF YOUR ALL OF YOUR FANFIC.. SO PLEASE UPDATE WITH THE OTHER FANFICS AS WELL! yOU HAVEN'T EXCTLY UPDATED IN ALONG TIME!SALAMAT SA MGA FANFIC! AND AGAIN...UPDATE PLEASE!
harukakanata chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
COL. I really enjoy these kind of fanfics! Ehh...are any other characters gonna appear? Tenten? Neji? Hinata? Naruto? Shikamaru? (I have just listed my five favorite characters.) And also...did you know that you have amazing writing talent? Cuz you do! Update soon!
pei-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
PINOYS ROCK... i didn't quite get d first part but d final sentence of dis chappie was very cliffy ehehehe... oo nga pala iniintay ko pala yung fic mong "Love Story" UPDATE PLS
Storms-winter chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Update soon please, this is turning out to be rather interesting I think. Can't wait to see what will happen after.

Storm
Blood red nin chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Write more! Write more! I really want to know what happens!
fiercemyass chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
cool!
Senwich chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
LIKE, FINALLY! _ I THOUGHT U DIED OR SOMETHING! o.O;; lol byut really, yayness! you finally updated! OMG! It's updated/! I'll go read it RIGHT NOW! I guess we really don't receive alerts for chapter switcheso hey are u gonna switch the chapters for your other stories too? _; cause...omg what if I don't get an alert and then I don't read it? O_O lol well, I'm off to check By The Sword _ oh yeah, update soon!
izumi-17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
AYOS!

the realm of ryuuden... (even if i don't watch it) reminds me is gma world i9n enkantadya... hehehe

pansin lang!

well e2... good start... update soon!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »