Reviews for A Smile
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That made me smile.
Tegypte chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Whoo! I have to say, I absolutely love this pairing 8D I've prolly said it before, but I'll say it again for good measure anyways xD

I love your work, please keep it up! :)
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
So cool!

Loved the lil fic :)
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Loved it!
Grand Spark chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
you're turning me into an even bigger ronan fan! you captured his personality so wonderfully (teyla's too) that it takes no effort for me to see them saying this in my head. i absolutley loved the "offer still stands" part - that is SO him! great work!
rwgrHRh chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Write more like say John does somehow get taken over by something and while he and Teyla are working out he somehow hurtys her really badly,like shot or something, and, Ronan hears her fall and runs in to see her on the floor unconsious and having a seizure, and is in a coma and Ronan sees John standing above her laughing and what he does to John. Oh, and have Teyla stay in that condition for four days, and have doctor beckett have to use the padels on her at one point and have Ronan in the infurmiry when he does
Yarrharr chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
this is intriguing. an unusual view of the notorious kiss, this time from Teyla's POV. i like the chemistry in the dialogue between Ronon and Teyla. good stuff!
Christine Erik chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very nice. I, myself, have seen these relationships and wondered how they would turn out. Thank you very much. :D
VioletVision chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hey, I read this for a second time.

I love the way you have Ronon protecting her in a way!

Very good!
Gwynne chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Continue! You must! It's awesome!
DayDreamingBlonde chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Please let there be more... Please?

This is quite well written. I really like it. I hope there will be more. :bounces around like an idiot:
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh, that was lovely. Thank you for sharing. _
Thedummie2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
OMG! LOVE IT! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
deathstreet89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
great chap
Equinox-SGC chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Ronon Loves TEYLA! Teyla Loves Ronon, John Loves Teyla AND Elizabeth, and Elizabeth Love John and McKay Loves Carson! HAHAH It's not a Triangle, it's a 3D Pentagon!

Great work!