Reviews for The Very Best Cure
Future Skulljockey chapter 1 . 8/11
Christie chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh my god... This was AMAZING!
I literally went looking for benny x Scotty fanfiction 5 minutes after I watched the movie. It's too bad there's not much of it though. And I also agree they shouldn't of made a sequel, an awesome movie like this doesn't need one.
Please write more chapters! Maybe even some *love* scenes ;)
lunargirl40 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
So, ive been going thru childhood movies, and because of this website, i see qall the subtext now; thank you for writing one about these two!

Yes they they might be straight in cannon, but this was too adorable not too read! :3
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
A Horrified Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
They're friends! NOT LOVERRS OKAY!
Stelly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
iluvbenny chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aw! Benny & Scotty ) FTW
Gaaragirl2020 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Amazing! Thank you so much for writing a fic for these two! I love it! ;)
drakie cakie chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
DID I MENTION I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU? I'm watching the Sandlot now and, being the slash fan I am, searched Benny/Scotty. This is the only slash story of them, and I was like WOH when I saw it. Also, I agree with your statement about if you owned Sandlot, Benny and Scotty would be making out. That is the greatest thing I've heard in awhile.
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
YES! Finally I've looked all through this site for a fic where Benny is gay and they're really hard to find! That was amazing!
SandietheMafioso chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I know this has been said in many of the reviews above, but I think it bears repeating: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING SANDLOT SLASH. I rewatched the movie a few days ago and went looking for some, and yours is the first I've found. I feel like films like this are almost begging for it. Young boys who are just coming into their sexuality, expecting to be attracted to girls... but then, their strongest emotional attachment is to friends of their own gender. Leads to some interesting possibilites.

I think this story stands very nicely on it's own, but allow me to make one suggestion for any future writing you do (feel free to use or ignore it, as you like): Why not play more with the idea of the characters denying that they are gay- not just to others, but to themselves? Benny in particular seems like he would be very tied to thinking of himself as a stereotypical heterosexual male. I like the idea of him having strong feelings for Scotty, but trying to put them from his mind. Or maybe trying to rationalize a bit, thinking that liking Scotty is different from liking men? Just ideas.

Considering the novel I've put here already, I should probably just go write my own slashfic. My talents aren't terribly strong in that area, so I'll leave it to you. Bottom line: great stuff. Thanks for posting.
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
It feels like you finished it but you didn't label it as such, so I'M HOPING that you might continue?

but it was so cute SO CUTE!

u know, ur the only slash fic for the movie :(

and there's none for 3 which realy surprises me!
GodofFiction chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was awesome! i haven't seen any other BennyxSmalls, so thank you!
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
aw man this the only scotty/benny slash fanfic ive seen, but i love it _ there shoulod be more out there *hint hint* hehehe