Reviews for It was Fate!
Robotics-Fuji chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Interesting!
InMyDream chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
That was a beautiful story! I loved it. It was wonderful and so romantic! Keep it up.
rockon5959 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved your story and hope you make more like it. :)
Rick chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Hey man this is a good story, and try to ignore those reveiwers who use this site to further their personal agenda
sxc chokkii chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
you no i h8 it wen ppl waste ther tym writn stories dat reli sux but urs is gd keep writn and coninue the storie
TreeStar chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
cute. you have a couple typos, but not bad at all. :)

(you should remove all of the unsigned reviews that are insults, though. people come to the less-traveled sections to leave retarded mesages.

i mean, "anime in gay"? What the heck is that? an insult with typos. real clever. don't take that type of stuff seriously or get offended. just ignore them and keep writting! _
ur daddy chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
anime in hella gay
helon chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
it was so scary i got ataked by a human mellon it was so so so so so terrafing .. lukly for me vickie and kyal came running in to beat the human mellon up .. thay killed that mellon .. and we lived happly eva after as mellon haters ... now calli got attaked by the melon she got juice all ova her face .. i saved her life .. now we are all mango lovers .. wel untell i get ataked by the human mango ... which will prob happen :'(
wolfdemon36 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
this really made my head hurt...

not cuz it was bad! just sum parts confused me & i kinda...er thought to hard?

very good but sum parts u went in2 2 much detail. If detail of something takes up more than a paragraph, toss it

but it was relle good
Erika chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Good story!
Juvyna233 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I loved the story, you many want to edit the typo's though. Besides that it was cute.