Reviews for The Kiss of Death
Krys7 chapter 12 . 6/6/2018
Great story i love how its so diffrent! I love how you've made usagi into this total badass who doesn't seem to care but still shows she somewhat remembers endymion and cares for him. Hope you haven't forgotten about this story and will update soon.
jessielee14 chapter 12 . 5/19/2017
Plz update! Just found this story and I love it! Love the build up too your an amazing writer!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 12 . 10/18/2016
I am so happy that u didnt abandon this story ots one of my absolute favs
phillynz chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
love it great story and nice twist on how she a killer and trainning her own guards lol cant wait to read more
Mrs.Serenity Chiba chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
I must say that this story is very well written I do hope that you continue with it and finish it you are really a good writer and if this were a published book I'd buy it and read it over and over again
Maiden Virgo chapter 12 . 7/15/2016
It has been awhile since I read this story and I think I should reread it again so I understand the plot. If you are gonna publish the story I would like to know where to get it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
I'm glad your back after some years away, If you self-published it I would be interested, but please finished it here, like this year please, keep it coming.
Ruk chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
i read this ages ago and loved it. i assumed that you had given up. please update! great plot.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I read this story years but I did not leave a review, I'm doing so now, Maya Angelou passed away, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
SoneSowon chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I love it so so much lol. Please
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
This is a really good story, you've already got me hooked on it. Please update soon :D
clumsyinluv chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
omg what happens next pleeze write more
Uhamilton chapter 7 . 11/5/2009
More chapters PLEASE!
jessicam242 chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
This story is soo good! Update
rbfelix chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
i HOOPE serenity will remember soon ! i LOVED it ! update son !