Reviews for Yesterday is a Promise
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Adorable ending! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! So cute!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
Amazing! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
That's horrible! How could he do that to that poor baby! Amazing chapter! Very intense and moving!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/18/2009
Wow! Very intense! I love what Garrett said to Woody, about how Jordan's changed, and how she's still the same, very deep! I really enjoyed the ending, perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
Wow! Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Wow! That's so sad! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! How can people do things like that to babies?
MissLizzyJ chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
"the old oak dresser they'd found and restored together, despite Woody's initial misgivings that she would somehow, someway find some crime connected with the furniture and feel compelled to solve it"

That line is PERFECT! Such a sad case, I can't believe anyone could be such a monster! And a great W/J ending too!
Kimmers chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
Loved this so much loved how something so tragic can bring something so wonderful.
cavanaugh-girl chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
I read this story a long tinme ago and noticed I didn't leave a review behind of how much I loved I loved it, very well written as usual ;]
nicole chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
This fic is so cute! I love the take on J/W. it was really original. and I loved the ending!
GeminiStarGrl16 chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
I loved it!...It's going to be some traumatic event just like this case that brings them back together
cleverdistraction chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
Aw . . . that was the PERFECT ending. This story was amazing-and the epilouge made it even more perfect than it already was. I LOVE it! You did a wonderful job!
pryrmtns chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
okies... if I hadn't been at work.. I'd have had tears running down my cheeks. Wonderfully written.
Alyx7 chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
...ok, evil, much?

Of course, ALL cliffhangers are...
Rin22 chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Oh good are good at the tension, you are. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter, update soon!