Reviews for So Here We Are
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
Aw! I love this! Please add more!
Kileaiya chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
You gonna finish this and make it 5 chapters? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes* I know it’s been a while since you started it, and it might be abandoned, but I’m curious. I would love to see more.
StarrCat chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
So sweet! They are a wonderful pair~
krumfan chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
ohh...absolutely loved it! Great fic!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Very sweet. I love stories where Tonks is pregnant.
purebristles chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
I vote for more!
KatieBell70 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Wow! That second chapter!

Hope to see more of this story.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
I think it is a wonderful sequel. You could write a whole story on this. Elwen.
paulalou chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
i have no woprds to discribe how much i like this story,it's funny and touching and its got all three of my fave charecters in it...cant wait for teh next chapter.

mercutio-rane chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Oh, that was a lovely lovely read! I knew I got up early this morning for some reason. :)

You had some really good human truths and observations in this one. That alcohol can do wonders to make people say and do things when they never would have otherwise (and not always in a bad way). Remus needed a little bit of liquid courage to say (or do) the things that were on his mind!

And I loved the way you rendered their morning conversation, taking it down a different route, not the normal road most people would take, and therefore, a much more interesting way to get there, if that makes any sense.

I loved how her delayed reaction (because she's probably in just as much shock as him) caused him to doubt himself, like he often does. And how she takes care of it in a way that is so direct, and so Tonks.

Thanks for writing and posting, and can't wait for the next installment! :)
Lily Christie chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
OH! That was awsome! I loved your fic! Thanks for making it multi-cheptered! Can't you consider more that five chappies? LOL

Remus should definately get drunk more often!

Update soon!
Godricgal chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
That was some chemistry you had going there! Really nice chapter, I'm glad you decided to continue.
Bother chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh I liked it! Continue, if you would.
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Very nice. It is interesting to think about werewolf babies that can change their appearence. You really did write this story well. Everything was coherent and it flowed smoothly. Elwen.
lecrayon chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
It's not as disgustingly angsty as a lot of "angst/romance" fics are, and I'm happy about that. Although I find it a bit odd to play along with Remus in that sort of situation, it was written for a challenge. And very well-written at that. Even though this sort of scene is quite the cliche in But it's one of the best ones. So-you've made a lovely, refreshing piece out of a cliche/melodrama, and I congratulate you for it.