Reviews for The Lioness' Squire
Logitech mouse chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Aww you stopped! How about some backgroound to how Neal found out about the group that helped them to cross the riveer into Scanra and other incidents
Logitech mouse chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
you have these characters down to a T and I love your plot. Please write more!
Isaname chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Just a FYI: I love this story, it so very awesome.

P.S are you going to update this? 'Cause the lack of updating is making me sad and twitchy because of the climactic point it's been left at.
AmaterasuFaia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Pls pls pls update soon! This is really good. I can't wait to see what the invitation is for!
hungryjunco chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
I really like this story. You develop your characters as well as keep them true to their original spirit, your writing is almost technically flawless, and I'm really interested to see where you go with this offer of George's. Please don't abandon this fic - I always wished Pierce had given Neal a bit more attention in the books, and I'm glad to see you doing such a good job with his side of the story.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 9 . 5/28/2008
Great job. I am really enjoying it so far. I look foward to reading the rest.
winglessfairy25 chapter 9 . 2/12/2008
Okay. Instead of actually studying the French Revolution and Napoleon, I'm reading on how Nealan of Queenscove survived being the Lioness' squire. Just perfect. (no sarcasm there)

It's such a good fic. I really like it. I do hope that Neal learns his lesson from the Lioness. XD

Keep on writing. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Erinn
Blanco Pagina chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
haha, i loved it!

you have to write more, i say MORE.

O_o

Bub'les
peppymint chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
So the secret is out. I wonder how Alanna is going to react to her husband taking an interest in Neal.
Tortall101 chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
great chapter and fencing with the lioness will certainly be a punishment :P
chair-chan chapter 9 . 2/7/2008
Wow! Well written, grammatically correct, and most of all, AMAZING! There are no silly mistakes to detract from the overall picture. This is exactly the way I imagined Neal's squireship, and more! I would never have thought of some of these things, the characterization is spot on...I just love it!

Def. going on my favorites!
Uncertian Destiny chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
tee hee poor neal's going to get crushed... sorry about that anyways glad for the update and good chapter
writteninhaste chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
I love this story, it's great. I really hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens with Neal.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
finally! and such a small thing to make it click! well, that's our neal. great ending, though i think neal was right in the way he reacted to that kid.
Unknown Scribe chapter 9 . 2/5/2008