Reviews for Over the Threshold
hootowl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
i absolutely love your interwoven pieces. i loved them years ago when i read them for the first time and they're still great to go back to!
Lady Knight19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I just want to say that I really LOVE your Interwoven universe. Sirius deserves that and I love the character of Abby Loomis, and the whole story arc. But if you ever feel the urge to write more for the universe, and are open to suggestions, I would love to read about Abby's first meeting (Ok, so first meeting as Siriu's main squeeze xD ) with Remus, Harry and the rest of the Order.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
funny, very funny. _
Almi Melwen chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
You really do have a wonderful series going. I think my eyes are going to be bleeding if they aren't already reading all of them in one sitting.

But it's wonderful! I love the way you've written the descriptions and the characters. You've stayed true to Sirius's character, while fabulously creating the entire Weaver idea and Abby herself.

I might have missed it...but what exactly does Abby look like? I'll have to go back and see if you've written it :P

I think the reason you're not getting a lot of reviews is b/c Abby is your character, as wonderful as she is.

If you haven't already, I think you should start writing your own novels/ideas instead of following HP (although I will definitely miss reading your Abby/Sirius tales) b/c you're quite brilliant.

I didn't find anything to detract me from reading and I could imgaine everything. You've got the characters down perfectly, the descriptions, and a very Rowling feel to your story with some of those ingenius ideas of yours (from creating new spells...at least I think they are - Sunburn Spell - to adding very credible story lines, Weavers into it). It makes me think about Invisibility cloaks and Weavers in an entirely new way. I'm sorely tempted to think of Weavers as part of the HP series and wish Rowling would :P

I love the way you've done all of this, if you haven't figure that out by now. Especially how you've gone about it. I always thought some authors were a bit too liberal in tossing everyone who needed one an invisibility cloak just b/c they had a bit of money. Anyways, superb work!
Dara finVidya chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh Wow! That was great and I'll be grinning all day! I've been waiting for that scene since you mentioned it in another story. Thank you so much!