Reviews for Redefining Heaven
Ayumichan46 chapter 12 . 5/4/2017
Hi there, I've read so many of your other works as every year around this time I get flooded with Dee/Ryo feels, and this year is no exception. Whenever that happens, my first look is to always turn to your writing. I've read Delicate and the sequel to that more than I can count, however I'm just now looking at the other pieces you have for these two and I'm surprised that it took me this long to read the rest of your pieces.

Your writing, ever since I started reading Delicate, has gotten so much better and I just would love to see where each plot line will go in your fics. Your writing is so well thought out and just rightfully paced that it makes for an enjoyable reading experience.

I honestly love this fic (as I do all of your others,) due to the fact that it's very tender and soft. I love seeing all these moments and seeing Dee letting himself be vulnerable around Ryo is more than my heart can take. So I thank you very much for that. This chapter especially was a gold pot of all that vulnerability and showing how Ryo is strong in ways that Dee may not be able to be.

I also enjoyed thoroughly the dream sequences and the chapter where Ryo started singing 'Chasing Cars'.

I'm not sure when you'll be updating this fic or Ordinary Heroes again, but I genuinely appreciate your writing and all that you have contributed. You are a wonderful writer and I consider your writing to be writing goals. Thank you so so much for sharing these stories! I look forward to whenever you'll be updating next!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I now it's been awhile but if you could finish this or at least tell us how binkky make it out OK would be great.
Oky Verlo chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
DAMMIT! You left it on a cliffy!

I want to rad more! I really

adore how you have written this out,

and I LOVE the use of St Jude! My

primary school was blessed with his

name and protection.

I really hope that you continue soon

I love this story so much.

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo
Rin28 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
i couldn't help tearing up when i read this chapter...now i get how your story is different from all the others. First of all you said something along the lines of this not being the usual story of something happening to bikky but to tell you the truth this is the FIRST time i've read a story where bikky is in an accident/injured. next is the fact that dee is more "religious" in this story than in previous stories i've read. in the others, even though he was raised in an orphanage, don't really linger on his faith. It's a rally interesting story.
elomelo chapter 12 . 2/7/2010
Yet another wonderful chapter. I am so very addicted to this story. Please update it when you get a chance :-) Thank you.
elomelo chapter 10 . 2/7/2010
Lovely song for such a lovely moment.
elomelo chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
I am amazed this story doesn't have more reviews. It is very well written and incredibly moving. I had tears in my eyes when Dee prayed and though I am not a religious person, I found that scene so poignant and REAL. Excellent work thus far - there are a few spelling errors but nothing big - and I hope I can leave a better review as I continue reading. :) Thank you for such a great, real story.
Tohru-tan chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Wow! This is the end and I don't feel like it should be! Ahh well. This was a great scene for the both of them...tender love, breaking down and building up...all as beautiful as the sun that shines through the window.
Tohru-tan chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Ahaha, the thought of Dee spitting out coherent responses even in sleep makes me laugh. I wonder if there are really people like that? There must be, with 6 billion people on the planet...lol.
Tohru-tan chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
I'm glad they had a little tiff and made up. That was a nice bit o' comic relief! :D
Tohru-tan chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Hmm, did Jude just let him have a little out-of-body experience? Spiffy!
Tohru-tan chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
I love how carefully and delicately Ryo stumbles upon realizations: why Dee believes in God, that Bikky will only need single socks, that it's okay to flout societal norms and be openly homo...intentional slights. It's all very wonderfully crafted by you :)
Tohru-tan chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Aww they finally got to see him! He's in bad shape... :(

Gah I love Monty Python! Haha.
Tohru-tan chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Ooh, very mysterious! Could this Jude be the very same as Dee's patron? Hrm...good thing I don't have to wait for an update lol!
Tohru-tan chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I'm glad they all agreed on the better decision! :P