Reviews for They Don't Just Hunt Ghosts
cool
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 7/5
Awesome!~
socialgirl378 chapter 1 . 3/5
I actually like this one-shot. It's interesting and original at the same time. I can imagine Sam's and Tucker's faces when they learned where Danny went with his family. Keep writing good stories.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
i feel like this should be a chapter fic. It was decently written and there are just so many poorly executed and written JL and DP crossovers. There needs to be more well written ones, these shows just go so well with each other.
PSML chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
No I LOVED it! It was well paced and good characterization. This is what I look to when I think of a one shot. It's long but not excessive, short but not done in a split second. It's got a strong but simple plot and flows beautifully. No character feels contrived and is written as a person with their own motivations and personality. They are in character but they are not overplayed as less than a person. It's beautiful. It's now one of my favorites.
1412 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
woot! woot!
dragonlovewater chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
And I scream SEQUUEEEEEL!
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This is an incredibly well-written story.
bsdurler chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
it was great
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
great story you should do a sequel. it would be awesome if he got to help the league again. it would also be interesting if he met J'onn since J'onn can read minds.
Dragonscorch chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
...Now I really want to see Sam and Tucker's reaction...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Pretty awesome.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was nice. So expected of Danny, he needs both parents
AND another superhero just to get him away from the windows to space for food.

Er...Prevailing? That what I got when I searched the translator. I don't get it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013