Reviews for Pained
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
well good story, but i was a bit confused as to who she broke up with...
HPITBBE chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Amazingly effortless :)
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
cute story! good job!
MistressBlack523 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
aah i have no idea how many times i've reread this.

i found it years ago and i always keep coming back to read it.

it is brilliant :)
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
wow, INTENSE, man. intense. i liked it, though.

O_o

Bub'les
Soprettytome chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Fluffy and awesome!
vivphy05 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
This is the second time I've come across this story - the first time I think I must have been in a little bit of a rush because I remember getting frustrated and clicking 'back' way before I finished it. But this time, I'm glad that I actually read the entire thing because it was pretty amazing! I'm definetly gonna have to go back and re-re-read it because, I admit, I skipped over some longer paragraphs in the beginning and was looking for the dialoge to begin... Great story!
the girl trapped in a dream chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
aaw... that was cute. :)
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I LOVED this! Great work!
elise bentwin chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The ending made me go "Aw.." and sigh contentedly. Fluffalways good and amazing, especially written like this. You totally captured each of their personalities and the atmosphere and stress and all the emotions in the classroom. Excellent job!
lilydarling chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
aw! that was so incredibly sweet! i absolutely loved it! i knew that it was James that she had broken up with! aw! i loved it so MUCH! it was simply adorable! hugs and kisses!-xoxo-rachel
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
great story maybe you can write more
madame-knight chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Ah, lovely. Maybe I'm just in a weepy mood, but I was tearing up towards the end. I loved how he turned out to be the ex in the end. I was tempted to stop reading in the middle, because my brain is the type that thinks cheesy, unrealistic notions like "Her only true love is James!", but something kept me going, and now I'm very glad I did.
PsychoLeopard chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. That was so, so beautiful. I almost saw that twist about halfway through but then I dismissed it, only to have you hit me with it after all. And your STYLE. Oh my. Lovely. Absolutely gorgeous.
NJ McRiley chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
that was really good! i loved it!