Reviews for Over the Borderline
TheDreamerLady chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
That was an interesting way of writing the story, and I must say, I liked it quite a lot. The characters were well done, and you seemed to get their personalities very well.

I'm glad I took the time to read this!

Hope to read more from you soon,

amand and Lanco(the duck)
Vespera chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
Uh... Wow. You actually wrote all forty themes, in ORDER, and created a single, coherent story that gave us insight into the main characters, their backgrounds, and even Xybrian culture? Can I bow down to you now?

Seriously Selma, this is a lovely piece of work. A nicely paced look at a sincere friendship turning into something more. Nicely done.
Dagmar Buse chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
Lovely conclusion to everything. :) Very nicely done in character, and ... waah, it's over! :(
Psycho Tangerine chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
Great job!
Toniboo chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
aw loved the chap! please update again soon
Dagmar Buse chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Very nice. Dunno if I've said it before, but I REALLY like how you're incorporating the themes in a coherent story, just brushing them instead of making them the focus of longer chapters.

Well done!
Psycho Tangerine chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
I like how you're doing this as one continuous story broken into these little chapters. Very original. Looks like they'll be getting closer in the last few parts :)
Sreym chapter 6 . 1/30/2006
Great job on the last few chapters, this is so sad! And I love how you put the prompts inside the chapters, instead of writing one for each. Nice work ;)
Toniboo chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
aw that was so sad! please update again soon
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Poor Trip, he thinks he offended Katie just by holding her hand. Good job.
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
It was very good! Update soon.
Dagmar Buse chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
Very nice. :) I wish I could manage this "short 'n' sweet" style in my own story. Although, speaking of the characters, I'm very much tempted to yell at them ... or lock them in a closet somewhere until they work things out. :)
Toniboo chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
aw i really like this. please update
Miss Lizzy Bennet chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Great chapter! Really good, and I think that Trip will show his feelings for Katie very soon, and I'm very curious for it, I really am!

But poor Trip, Xybrians are a little strangers sometimes, I dunno! I think that Trip want to get marry for love.

Please update soon, and great chapter!
Sierra chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
THAT WAS ADORABLE! I'm usually not a big fan of the Trip/Katie pairing, I kind of picture them to be more of a brother and sister . . . but this story is an exception.