Reviews for Sunrise
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Oh he is a smart boy. Too bad Kratos doesn't know. xD

I loved this.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Yay for Lloyd figuring it out! (I think he could have figured it out too...) Kratos, you're not as good an actor as you think...

I love the line "She slapped Kavar once for trying to plant an exspheare on you"!

Well written. Fun read.
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Very nice!

... However, you really need to edit it. Really.

There's some iffy grammar at the beginning there, and some misspellings...

I know you can do better than that, too, because I didn't see those kinds of mistakes towards the end...

So, please, correct those mistakes with spellcheck and stuff, and repost the edited version.

It doesn't affect me, but it will make you look a lot better.
solidorliquid chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Yay! I love the Father-Son stories people come up with for Tales of Symphonia. This one was especially cute! I loved it! There were a few spelling errors but who DOESN'T have those? Everyone has them, right? Anyway, it was perfect! Me likie!
Cykranoshka chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
That's very good! Thanks for your fic.

(Sorry I'm French so I don't know what saying...v_v)
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I quite doubt that Lloyd, AKA Oblivious-One second only to Colette, could figure that much before the big Altessa-place-"I-am-your-father" scene. But still, very cute. I really liked it. I really did.
Melody of Shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I love it!

It was short, but still quite well-written. I absolutely adore the father-son relationship fanfictions in this section. As for Lloyd...I love the concept of him figuring it out like the rest of us did before the scene at Altessa's.

Just one suggestion: You might want to put a spoiler warning in the summary. A few people who read these fanfictions might now have finished the game.

Is this a one shot, or will it be the first installment of a series? Either way, it's perfect. Bravo!