Reviews for Survival Skills
MYK-ON chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
man come back it's NINE Years since you updated!
NaruhinaDattebayo chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
More!
BloodOb chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
_
shankstar89 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
great story
Chopstickman chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
I like the way Naruto already pulled the stick out of Neji's ass. I can't wait to see what develops when Naruto returns to Konoha
Kaiqua chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!

Please?
Circean Shadow chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Ahh what happened. Its been like 1.5 years since you updated?
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Update soon!
Crimson Lion chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
good story so this is naruhina but i still hate that Hizashi had to die but how naruto explained it was great
reader chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Hizashi was killed after the seal was placed on neji, not before. I dont think the hokage would refer to hizashi and hiashi as -sama. Hiashi, perhaps but unlikely. Hizashi... no.
PaulRap Raptor chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
this is getting interesting who those two? and will you jump 6 or 7 years?
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I liking this story hope to see more
LordHatredX chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
kewl story so far update!
Tiptaps chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
Aw, I love this story! You've got a great writing style. You have Naruto SO in character! I love it when people get it right! *huggles* My favorite scene was when the Hokage was tiptoeing after Naruto down the hall. That made me crack up so bad!

I loved it!

Love Love

TipTaps
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!