Reviews for Hellfire
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I have the biggest feeling that "he" is really a "she"
Faolen the Elven Wolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love, c:
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This isn't aragorn x legolas is it -.-;
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 51 . 9/26/2012
wis you would update. wanna read more of this very good story. PLEASE!
MoonlitSorrows chapter 51 . 12/28/2010
AMAZING story! Please please please please update soon!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
ZOMG! :O

Talk about a twist there! Well, I sure enough am looking forward to read more after that - though the final couple of lines got me confused; I couldn't quite make out what was happening.

Oh well, nice job so far:)
AxL chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
T.T I'm crying soo much right now I was really excited thinking omg a really long amazing aragorn x legolas fic and then I realized it wasn't :( (well it was amazing) sorry about saying this but you may be crushing ppls hopes when you put the 2 characters as aragorn and legolas and one of the catagories as romance I know other ppl do but for some reason I'm putting this comment on here ok I probably sound real sad now but yea there It is :)
Aya-Shoru chapter 51 . 10/12/2008
this is very good! are you writing more?
DracosxLioness chapter 51 . 7/4/2008
OMG...I cannot tell you how much this story has amazed me...I have not read LOTR fanfiction for a while, and I decided to again today. I am SO glad that I did. This story is just...I can't even describe it. I love it SO much, and I hope you can put up more of the work soon.

Much Love
ShadowPhoenix17 chapter 51 . 4/2/2008
I love your story, so please update, I've waited patiently over two years! So please update soon.
BigDreamer555 chapter 51 . 12/27/2007
This is an absolutely fantastic fanfiction! I don't understand why you haven't updated in so long... please update as soon as you can!
Jennfire chapter 51 . 1/27/2007
please continue, i will fall into a dark and gloomy despiar if you don't soon
levishade chapter 51 . 9/27/2006
i just read your story from start to finish and i really enjoyed it. while some parts did seam a little predictable i would hope that you continue the story for that is one of the things i hate most... an author that writes a good story but never finishes. so please keep writing
AquaRias chapter 51 . 9/17/2006
Awesome story, took me a while to read though. Please update as soon as possible!
jada952 chapter 51 . 8/19/2006
plot twist, huh?

so, is there more of this story to come?