Reviews for Hellfire
Lightening Maiden30 chapter 51 . 10/11
First off I love your story read the whole thing in two days of non stop reading. But for the love of all that’s pure and holy pleeeeeeessssssssss update. This story to to good to not be finished.
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I have the biggest feeling that "he" is really a "she"
Faolen the Elven Wolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love, c:
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This isn't aragorn x legolas is it -.-;
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 51 . 9/26/2012
wis you would update. wanna read more of this very good story. PLEASE!
MoonlitSorrows chapter 51 . 12/28/2010
AMAZING story! Please please please please update soon!
CMinuteByMinute chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
ZOMG! :O

Talk about a twist there! Well, I sure enough am looking forward to read more after that - though the final couple of lines got me confused; I couldn't quite make out what was happening.

Oh well, nice job so far:)
AxL chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
T.T I'm crying soo much right now I was really excited thinking omg a really long amazing aragorn x legolas fic and then I realized it wasn't :( (well it was amazing) sorry about saying this but you may be crushing ppls hopes when you put the 2 characters as aragorn and legolas and one of the catagories as romance I know other ppl do but for some reason I'm putting this comment on here ok I probably sound real sad now but yea there It is :)
Aya-Shoru chapter 51 . 10/12/2008
this is very good! are you writing more?
DracosxLioness chapter 51 . 7/4/2008
OMG...I cannot tell you how much this story has amazed me...I have not read LOTR fanfiction for a while, and I decided to again today. I am SO glad that I did. This story is just...I can't even describe it. I love it SO much, and I hope you can put up more of the work soon.

Much Love
ShadowPhoenix17 chapter 51 . 4/2/2008
I love your story, so please update, I've waited patiently over two years! So please update soon.
BigDreamer555 chapter 51 . 12/27/2007
This is an absolutely fantastic fanfiction! I don't understand why you haven't updated in so long... please update as soon as you can!
Jennfire chapter 51 . 1/27/2007
please continue, i will fall into a dark and gloomy despiar if you don't soon
levishade chapter 51 . 9/27/2006
i just read your story from start to finish and i really enjoyed it. while some parts did seam a little predictable i would hope that you continue the story for that is one of the things i hate most... an author that writes a good story but never finishes. so please keep writing
AquaRias chapter 51 . 9/17/2006
Awesome story, took me a while to read though. Please update as soon as possible!