Reviews for The Sun, Reversed
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Hyper Emo Geek Freak chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
This story is awesome! Awesome writing! Great at keeping the characters in their personality! I wish that you would write more along this story plot now that you have changed how Riddick leaves Heliom Prime with Kira instead of finding her on crematoria! and more of everything this plot has to offer! Please?! I also realize that this story is older but still awesome!
jags chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
Great story. Would have loved to see the sex between Riddick and Kyra in detail. Hope there's a sequel.
neverest chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
very beautifully written
jenefaner chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
WOW! What a ride! that was so unique; a breath of fresh air from the norm. Well done!
masterluv chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
Okay I put this at the end because it is a compliment to the whole story. I just have to say I would never would have thought of this plot in like a million years. To mix Riddick and Gods is pure genius, and while yes I was confused at first I soon fell in love. I just want to make sure you got the credit you deserve for it. Thanks for writing this.
Elizabeth Cords chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
"Oppositional defiant disorder is a wonderful thing."

*snort* That is a BEAUTIFUL line. Very Riddick.

As you warned me, this is painfully earnest, and you skip through pantheons of mythologies like a playful schoolgirl.

Yet it all holds together disturbingly well.

Always interesting to see how people interpret/write Riddick's past.

I'm sure I'll have more to say later. ;)
darkdragonemperess chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
All i can say is DAMN. This story was amazing. Not really liking the ending(Dont get me wrong i love how it had been worded, i just hate the thought of kyra dying). This story amazed me. I learned a new word(didnt know about the Bonnie/Clyde thing and since im going to be a psychiatrist thanks for the heads up). I also loved the use of mythology in this story. Odin does seem like the type to try and undermine others to me. Ending words really wanted to make me cry.
Brimseye chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
wow good ending! Loved it!
Brimseye chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
good chapter
Brimseye chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
cool...:D
Brimseye chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
what does the taste of butter and apples signify?
Brimseye chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
i like it! Like how she didn't ship out with Merc's and decided to be a hero like He told her to before he left...:]
Brimseye chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
interesting. I like it. :]
Brimseye chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
lol started down the trouser legs of history. That's an awesome line.