Reviews for The Hunt for Babylon
WhatATragicComedy chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
Interesting idea. No doubt it has to be difficult to keep in mind the personalities of each individual character and figure out how they would interact with eachother. I kind of felt that Sydney was made to be alot weaker than she deserved though. Overall though, I thought it was a neat idea.
DutchRazor chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
Very good story! :D

I take it this is in an alternate universo to your previous ones? :P
FORD B chapter 15 . 2/23/2006
This story was worth every minute of reading and deserves a sequal!
Megan chapter 14 . 2/22/2006
Great story so far but What about Daniel? You had a thing for every 'great hero' in the group but him. Does he mean nothing to you? I liked how you put Kinsey in there, because it does make a lot of sense that he would leak stuff about the SGC to "less credible" people.
Darth Ergo chapter 15 . 2/22/2006
Loved The story. Once I started it I couldn't stop reading:) I would love to see another one. Lara Croft is just a perfect fit into the mix:)
blackfirewolfe chapter 15 . 2/22/2006
I love this story! It's great! I have one question though. The prophecy in chap 14 you say there are seven heroes but you only mention six. I was just wondering about that.

Still love your story though.

Teigra Wolfe
Legolas0 chapter 13 . 2/18/2006
Godo chapter.

Little note, though; the Ancients used stairs, ladders, and teleporters to journey through Atlantis, I don't see why they wouldn't use the same in this city. In other words, no elevators.
FORD B chapter 12 . 1/29/2006
Really, really, good and great as ever.
Legolas0 chapter 11 . 12/30/2005
teal'c didn't get to save anything . . . oh well.
Legolas0 chapter 10 . 12/26/2005
We are going to find out what the other three had to do, right?
Innogen chapter 10 . 12/24/2005
Goody, you got another chappie out!

Oh, NO! ::Innogen screams in dismay:: Lara can crush on someone else. Daniel belongs with Bristow. Let Lara tame Sark - she likes to play with fire. Since they knock Vaughn off anyway, why don't we kill him soon, Goa'ould (I can never spell that right) him and have him go power crazy, and he and Sam have a showdown with the hand devices. Hey, have Lara fall for Vaughn right after he discovers his wife is a Goa'ould *and* and double or tripple agent. And then Vaughn has his tragic death during the race to stop Anubis from destroying the Earth (Lara always loses her lovers tragically).

Meanwhile, remember what I said about Sydney? About her fluency with a certain prophet's code? Well, it turns out it is an extremely unusual dialect of Ancient...and the Atlantis project kind of needs her help. Marshall, whose wife divorced him, turns out to have the gene (Bristow does, Lara doesn't), so the sent them all to Atlantis...blah, blah, blah...Hm...I think I had some of these ideas before. Hopefully Lara could keep Rodney from stepping in trapped ruins on Wraith infested planets. And Lara will be again heart-broken that Jack wouldn't allow Daniel come to Atlantis.

Bristow is ...uh, gee, can't reveal more plot points. Contact me. :) I am so mean!
SADDAMINSANE chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
very good update soon please
JOSH chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
I really like how you've been able to amke them all work together so well. Almost like they have been doing this as a large group for years.
Innogen chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
Oh dear...cliff hanger... ;P

~Inn
Innogen chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
This is so fabulous! You were added to the Stargate Crossgate community, so I'm sure more people will be reading through this story now!

Is Arvine trying to get a foothold into the Trust, in pocket with Senator Kinsey?

I love Alias. And it's great that Anna is back, if only in fiction.

Don't lose momentum; don't lose heart; find the leak; and keep writing!

And please let me know if you are on Live Journal?

Innogen