Reviews for Rin's Smile and Sesshomaru's Decision
what the hell,i thought rin would have left with him,what kinda of story is this,i dont like the ending
rin-chan chapter 4 . 4/4
this is not right that stupid maruji why he take rin the is so stupid
This story is good but sad
Epic Olivia chapter 1 . 2/19
Ah, that was so beautiful! But so sad….. I actually think Rin is a little OOC…. really, she would never leave Sesshomaru. But great story!
Brittney Thomas chapter 4 . 2/17
OH no! How very sad!
nikken chapter 4 . 2/14
I like this story so much, however at the end, I'm so sad to realize that sesshomaru and rin couldn't be together :'(
KEVD chapter 4 . 2/10
that was fuking awesome!
Maddie chapter 4 . 1/20
I loved loved loved your story. I'm not going to lie. I thought the ending was sad. I was really hoping Rin would go back to him. But I guess not.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
ilove you tu me
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn! Why!

(This was quite good for a first fanfic, by the way. I think this would have been a little better if you made it more angsty by showing how Sesshomaru ended up after Rin's answer, and having a confused/worried Jaken end the story. Just a thought.)
ICEsher chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
its so sad..but its such a good story
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
That was such a beautiful story
I even cried for a while
Please make more of this kind of stories
Kikiyo chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Hi, it is weird that Sesshomaru needs his wounds dressed. he usually do not require any help in recovering from his wounds no matter how badly injured he is.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I really like your story even if the ending is sad.
Especially the character of Sesshomaru is pretty good described and he is acting like I would expect. So it is some kind of realistic.
One thing which is not that authentic (in my opinion) is Rins decision. Because she does not really like humans and never wanted to live together with them in a village. Sesshomaru is her new family and thats is the reason why she would never leave him voluntarily.
But this is just my opinion so there is no right or wrong.
By the way I like your spelling style because it fits into the whole story and the characters as well.