Reviews for And Time Makes Fools of Us All (aka Subterfuge)
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I really need to stop reading all this angst you've put into the world before I slip into some kind of DA-induced depression!
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh My God! You just about killed me with this fic! That was tragedy at its best! Loved it! I think I might have shed a tear or two..*sniff*
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
God thats stunning! So sad, yet beautifully written and omg *sniffs*
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow. At first I didn't know where this fit in the timeline but it makes sense now. Wasn't expecting that ending.

Great one shot!

Huggels, TD
gingersnappy chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow. Amazing. The flow is great, beautiful, lyric. Great story. Ginger
Erkith chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
break my heart, but true to form... like this even tough YOU KILLED HIM!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
It's so sad! I love the epy the quote came from. (Hello Goodbye) I love this story! It's so sad!
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
intense. loved it.
jondy09 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
OHH, I like it :)
McWicca chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I absolutely loved this. I didn't see that twist comming at all. Brilliant.
Crogos chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Wow that was amazing. Someone mentioned this fic would hitch your breathing and it didn't fail...That was so beautiful, your writing is fantastic, I'm really glad I read this!
sinful delight chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
I found this story on the recommended reading thread of a site I go on called Nuns with Pens. The person said it was very good, garunteed to make you stop breathing for a few seconds.

They were right. Its been minutes since I finished reading and I am still in shock. Your writing is amazing. The way you tell the story is so detailed and perfect I can picture myself there, seeing everything just as Max sees it.

Great job!