Reviews for Two Faces
No Name chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was definetly cool! I haven't seen anything like it, literally. Very unique, must have been difficult to manoeuvre around both the passages and still read like one.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
kind of weird, but I liked it. weird is good.
Pi Graecisso chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Heh. You're authors note sounds like me. That was cool. I lurved it. kick ass. go you.
Charity F chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
WOW! i found the format a little confusing, but it was still pre-ett-ty cool...keep writing!
ella de lune chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
wowza!you are so totally cool! wowwowowowowowow!
remy-moon chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I am left speechless. Very nice, you're not a loser. A good writer, but a loser? Never.
estrelita chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I loved it. And I think it's totaly true. I loved it, is that it? Well, if that is it I hope you write something else. Was it a poem? That's what it seemed like to me but last time I guessed it was wrong. So I hope I see more writen from you.

Sorry for the long review! Am I the 1st reviewer? If so, Yayness! I reviewed 1st! lol

Cilla
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I like how you have two stories going in between each other. So sad...

Defy Gravity
HoneydukesAddict chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
wow i love this! favorites list! i love the double meaning thing or whatever you'd call it. it just makes it so sad and sweet.. bittersweet. maybe ill try something with two meanings like this one day. hmm. i love ginny. shes my favorite living character. anyway. write more. maybe in other PoVs? hehe, well whatever floats your boat.

FDOS
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh my...

How creative with the alternating lines.

Wonderful

-h
Sabine Strohem-Moss chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
What, indeed.

Beautiful, as always. I loved the 'world is too big for her taste' bit.
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
this was col
opalish chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Wow. Just gorgeous. I love the alternating lines, and the feel of the piece...beautiful.

(Just reread Percy!fic. Happy squeal.)
Naruke chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Nice. You have a gift in that you can take emotions and make them confusing but still have them make sense...does THAT make any sense at all? XD Still good, though.
CreativeQuill chapter 1 . 9/12/2005