Reviews for Coming Through
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw, nicely done! You got Jake down pat, good work! :-)
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Very good job, ell written and in character. It sounded just like a monologue that Jake could've had. Or maybe him writing a story. Great job.

"Now my Mom died in a Borg attack, and my father – well, let’s not get into that. It was a shock, at any rate. So you’d think Grandpa getting a peaceful, natural death would be easier." - So sad, yet powerful.

"Family sticks together and pulls through. Grandpa taught me that." Aww, how sweet.

You did an excellent job on this. The Sisko's were never my fave characters, but you made this very interesting to me.
Amantari chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
So touching! A worthy tribute to Brock Peters and to "Grandpa" Sisko. The references to the '05 Hurricanes were also well done. It's great to see characters that aren't usually written about in fanfic get such good treatment.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Great story and a fitting tribute to Brock Peters and New Orleans. Again, a great story.
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Great story. Very touching...
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
WONDERFUL Story Selena! Man, I'd forgotten how much I missed DS9! You nailed the characters and the timing and 'history' are great. :) And no, Katrina didn't kill New Orleans. She'll come back bigger and better, just like grandpa Sisko said.

Thank you for such a great story.

Dayna