Reviews for Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
this story is so good! please finish it!
Naja granger chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
y havnt u updated the remainings?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
I was totally surprised it was Katy! the chicken pie had me in a fit of slient laughter
i do hope james IS trying to get lily jealous
overall, fabulous chappie
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
hilarious! i love lily in this
just too funny
i can tell youre probably a very funny person
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
very funny
Hannah X chapter 28 . 4/30/2012
Well, this is absolutely amazing. And i notice that it has been six years since updated. Any chance that could be changed? I would LOVE to keep reading :) :) ta.

Chia-Adamou chapter 28 . 4/13/2011
hey i loved this story! I mean i loved it! it was really good, I killed myself laughing and most parts, please tell me when the next chp gonna be up? fanks and really really good story! :D
So 'blank' killed 'blank. Fin chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
"I eyeballed the blonde blob, which was all I could see of Katy through my hair. "And, er, why is it anything to do with you?" I asked her, imitating her voice perfectly. The effect was sort of ruined as I had my face pressed into the carpet, but the imitation was still pretty damn good."

This paragraph made me laugh so much, my roomate came into the living room to check if I was okay. Lovely work!

So 'blank' killed 'blank. Fin chapter 18 . 3/12/2011

xoJaymexo chapter 28 . 3/1/2010
who is now *not* too lazy to log in- are you ever going to update this? cuz it's pretty freaking fantastic. :) would love to see how this ends... *hint hint wink wink*
xoJaymexo chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
who is too lazy to log in- I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! it started off great with the title and the summary and then just go better and better and better! can't wait to keep reading!
lipstickdevil chapter 22 . 8/13/2009
I love this story so far.

I also like how in it your keeping to the book, seeing how they didn't start dating till the seventh...Yeah Its good.

Keep writting.
CharlieSchulz chapter 28 . 7/16/2009
Dammit! Now I'll never know how it's gonna end...