Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
waw! that great fic, did it end or still continue? if continue tell me plizz! i love it XD
utsukushii shi chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Aww...do you want to make me cry? *Sniff* *Super Shiff* That's so sad! How could you!
Phoenix in Flames chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
eeheheheehheeh cool!

some more about the ending esisope would be nice but it was really good!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
A Taiora of pure sweetness-even if it ended the way the Christmas episode did. TAIORA FOREVER!
Aqua Bunnie chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
NO! U can't end it like dat! Continue or make a sequel... ANYTHING! Screw da actual ending! It shud be a FULL Taiora!
PseudonymA1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
loved this. absolutley beautiful.
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Awesome!
Tai Kamiya1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
Sweet, even if it did end in the same way that the episode ended. Things turned out for the better in the end after all.
Taigurl chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
! ::LOUD MOURNFUL SOBS SHAKE THE INTERNET:: ARRGH! SORA! YOU STUPID IDIOTIC PIECE OF-::falls to a crumpled heap on floor and tears hair:: ::Firenzie shakes Taigurl:: Hello! This is MY story! Where is MY review? This is not some place to screech about Sora-I'll set up a site for that later! She AND the cows can share a cramped cyber pen, and I won't even clean out HER stall! She can shovel the poop herself! Or not do it at all! That's what a little pea-prain who REJECTS-THE HOTTEST GUY WALKING ON TWO HOT LEGS GETS-AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THE NERVE OF HER? SHE PICKS UP THAT-THAT-BUM-MATT! AND I-::Taigurl pushes Firenzie out of the way:: Heh heh, pardon her. She's acting normal today. Anyway Firenz, I really like it a lot, because while it's not the best thing you've written, it really comes close to how I feel about it all. I just loved the part where it goes '"I should trust your decisions more," she said ruefully.' LOL! Go Sora! What a crack up!
Sakura Ani chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
That's so sweet! A little short, but so sweet!
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Awww! Loved the ending! As Miya would say "Perfecto!" Taiora no kawaii!
Rainbow Bright chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
AWWWWWW now that was not gay, so don't give me that " It's gay" Aditued! It was cute... cute like that little boy in my girl... but why'd he have to die? Why!
Nova Forever formerly know as Windom101 chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Yes! you're writing again! And a Taiora(why would you want to write anything else?) or course! Hope you write more! Taiora Forever!
Taichiii chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
MoongChi: DAMNIT! Damnit damnit damnit damnit! Tai: *sigh* Moongie-chan.. MoongChi: Don't you Moongie-chan me, Taichi Yagami! Tai: S-s-sorry. *hides* MoongChi: *sigh* Oh, yes. I forgot. I am reviewing this wonderful Taiora story- Tai: *confused* But I thought you hated Taiora, Moongie-chan- MoongChi: *chucks random objects at Tai* Tai: GIAH! *runs* MoongChi: Ahem. Thank you. Now, this was sooooo kyute! _ it was just that I was thinking of writing one called "I'll Be Waiting" as well! Tai: Well ain't that a coincadink? MoongChi: I I got rid of you. Tai: ...Uh oh. *runs* MC&T
Liz chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
God, you always have to write those sad Taioras, doncha? Can't be happy for one, God forbid... Kidding. You know I love the angst, the drama... everything and anything depressing. ::sigh:: Anyway, this was no exception. It's just soooo depressing and... POOR TAI! I never thought I'd hate Sora as much as I did after that epsiode. Anyway, it was so perfect, as always. It brought me to tears (they could have been leftover tears from the Kenlei fic I just read, but whatever), and even thought you know that I cry at the drop of a hat (or a Taiora...) this was just... moving. Oh, you know I loved it! Peace! *Liz*