Reviews for The Prisoner of Azkaban Returns
Stormhound12 chapter 8 . 6/2/2020
Damn, hit the nail on the head. I'm overly proud of myself. Kudos and keep on writing!
Stormhound12 chapter 6 . 6/2/2020
His class choice is odd. Where is arithmancy and ancient runes? I dunno, he seemed interested in spell crafting so I assumed it would deviate from canon more than it did. Maybe I missed something and it'll become clear later in the story. Kudos and keep on writing!
Stormhound12 chapter 4 . 6/2/2020
I still think it could be vampirism, although... Kitsune? I don't think the latter is likely, it just doesn't feel right. Anyways, kudos and keep on writing!
frozenwolf777 chapter 8 . 4/1/2020
I WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT ABOUT WHAT LEON WAS, HURRAY THAT'S A FIRST. Halfway through the second year I had narrowed it down to a few things including a vampire and werewolf, then you threw in taste of the "potion" so that really made me think he was a vamp, but then they saw the wolf and that threw a wrench in my theory and made me lean more toward a werewolf, but then you threw an even bigger wench with the full moon in this book, so I started thinking he was an animagus, but that was quickly discarded because of the "potion" and symptoms. I actually put so much thought into this that I'm worried that I'm more Ravenclaw than Slytherin just because of one character, you are the first person to get me to think so hard on one aspect of one character, congratulations.
Corwyn chapter 18 . 9/18/2019
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
fhl1234 chapter 18 . 7/30/2019
The surprise is obviously tickets to the world cup. Yay they'll still get to go.

This has been a real treat to read. Onto the sequel tomorrow.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 7/27/2019
Superb first chapter, even if we didn't get to see how Harry's doing yet. Yeah, it's kind of obvious what he is by now. While I like his character, I hope that he doesn't overshadow Harry and become the main character.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2018
I think it's atrocious that, especially given the amount of physical abuse you have had Harry subjected to by the Dursleys, you have also characterised Tonks as a girlfriend who frequently hits Harry. Why do you not see her violence against him as also being the abuse that it is? If you have difficulty with this concept, just swap the genders and see if that makes it clear for you. Imagine Harriet Potter, abused in the same way by the Dursleys, rescued by young Mr Naiad Tonks. They formed the same relationship as your characters have, including Tonks' possessiveness of Harriet in chasing away rivals, and of course his habit of hitting her or pinning her to the floor and tickling her into submission, any time Harriet says something he does not like. While it may sound amusing, to an unwilling victim tickling can be a form of torture. As a lifelong victim of abuse, Harry/Harriet would accept this behaviour as normal, of course.
I find it disturbing that you seem to.
Csar chapter 6 . 3/14/2017
With Harry in Ravenclaw, I don't see why you would have him take the same classes as in canon. You made a point of saying he's intelligent and curious about spell creation, why not have him taking arithmancy or ancient times. I also find it strange that while Harry is in a different house this house is having all the same classes as the Slytherins.
omh666 chapter 17 . 1/16/2017
Couple things about this chapter. First, they wonder why Padfoot didn't change back, summon Wormtail from Ron's robes, and take off with him in dog form again. But they know he doesn't have a wand. Second, Harry wonders why he can't capture Wormtail in the forest and they tell him that because Wormtail got away the first time, he has to get away this time. But, technically... they don't know Wormtail got away. They know he ran from Harry and Tonks after making himself impossible to summon, but who's to say someone wasn't standing there ready to catch him that time?
Lord Xanthos chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
OH MY GOD DOES PANSY LIKE HARRY
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
You are correct; since Andromeda is a first cousin to Sirius, Tonks is a second cousin. And it looks as if Sirius has already found Harry... I am loving your RSeries. I've already read the first two stories in the last 20 hours, and have made a good start on this one. You're a terrific writer. Thanks for writing these; Harry seems s like just a normal, flawed, human pre-teen or teenager, depending on the story. I love the interactions between him and Tonks. and that Harry is not Superman.
Azaira chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
First, I do like the story - well written and engaging.

I can't understand why tonks wasn't visiting Harry daily. They tried the summer before, and now they don't even try? Wth? And andi believes the ministry crap? She knows more than most the bs they spew. She knows her family best as well. It's far more probable that andi just couldn't do anything about it having been cast out of her family.

There are so many little things that are actually quite annoying that I would have dropped the story if it wasn't good overall. i don't like how closely you fit the events and timelines though. It just doesn't really seem pertinent. But I think you're practically rewriting the books or something? I don't really know.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
Thanks for a great (re)read!
IIEarlGreyII chapter 18 . 2/17/2016
Boris is starting to get on my nerves, I mean he's just some random snake right? But he knows way too much about way too much. I like Harry having a snake, but I dislike this OP version of one who speaks way too much like a person than a snake.

Really. Do not like. The vamp kid.