Reviews for The Prisoner of Azkaban Returns
HopefulHelpful chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Finally. I figured out that he was a vampire in the first book when we find out he didn't sleep much and got past Mrs. Norris. Lol. Great reveal tho.
Digitize27 chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
So um... the plan about Tonks going to live with Harry, or at least some protection... nothing's happening with that?
Also, what does Tonks know about hair care that she could tell Hermione? The girl just wills it into shape after all...
Digitize27 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Okay I have to point out Hermione's logic was simply stupid AND prevented a chance at catching Pettigrew. Just because they didn't see themselves capturing Pettigrew the first time doesn't mean their time-travelling selves couldn't have done it. Once Pettigrew was out of of their sight it was anybody's game to catch him as the past-selves wouldn't have known one way or another.
This really broke the flow for me here and it just seemed like a contrived way to make Pettigrew available to bring back Voldemort later on even though they had the means, motive and IDEA to catch the bastard.
Digitize27 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
... couldn't Hermione just use the time turner to catch some extra sleep?
DLM4 chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
honestly, i expected Tonks' boggart would be harry beaten to death by the dursleys. after her reactions to finding him, the nightmares and clingyness, i figured that would be practically guaranteed. unless she realized that would be it and forced herself to focus on something else so that the whole class wouldn't see harry like that.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I suspected Leon was a vampire from book one. However, one word: Quirrell.
Snape specifically stated in that book that garlic wards off vampires, so I know you hold that to be true. So how could Leon stand to be in the Defense classroom? (which you mentioned more than once to reek of garlic)?

That was pretty much the entire reason why I discounted my vampire theory...
Sammyboy94 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
WTF?!
bookwormtx chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Got all the main points of the book in and told in a better way great job
bookwormtx chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
OK I think I have known what Leo is blood is a clue like how your writing the durrslys
Your doing a great job
Diavo chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
i knew it. i knew he was a vampire from the moment he first bacame a part of this story take that, you who betrayed me in not having the same idea. *continues to rant to himself, and one can hear angry retorts from time to time.*
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Oh my gawd mad that Harry hasn't told Tonks how he feels. Totally called the vampire bit since book one. Anyways sequel!'
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
If they don't kiss soon, I'm going to hit something.
Trade Master chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I've suspected he's a vampire for almost the whole time although the wolf bit threw me off for awhile..
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Sirius is Tanks' cousin once removed I think.
yanlamthian chapter 18 . 5/24/2013