Reviews for The Prisoner of Azkaban Returns
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 8/23
You are correct; since Andromeda is a first cousin to Sirius, Tonks is a second cousin. And it looks as if Sirius has already found Harry... I am loving your RSeries. I've already read the first two stories in the last 20 hours, and have made a good start on this one. You're a terrific writer. Thanks for writing these; Harry seems s like just a normal, flawed, human pre-teen or teenager, depending on the story. I love the interactions between him and Tonks. and that Harry is not Superman.
Azaira chapter 4 . 8/9
First, I do like the story - well written and engaging.

I can't understand why tonks wasn't visiting Harry daily. They tried the summer before, and now they don't even try? Wth? And andi believes the ministry crap? She knows more than most the bs they spew. She knows her family best as well. It's far more probable that andi just couldn't do anything about it having been cast out of her family.

There are so many little things that are actually quite annoying that I would have dropped the story if it wasn't good overall. i don't like how closely you fit the events and timelines though. It just doesn't really seem pertinent. But I think you're practically rewriting the books or something? I don't really know.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 7/30
Thanks for a great (re)read!
IIEarlGreyII chapter 18 . 2/17
Boris is starting to get on my nerves, I mean he's just some random snake right? But he knows way too much about way too much. I like Harry having a snake, but I dislike this OP version of one who speaks way too much like a person than a snake.

Really. Do not like. The vamp kid.
Dude chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Meteorite, not meteor.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
Jerk is not the word I would use for you. Something the rhymes with punt would be much better.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Yawn. I guess I'm a masochist since I'm still reading this story. I can't wait for the next chapter where you say something in 1000 words that should've taken 200 at most. I also bet that it takes Harry 3 or 4 tries before he gets his patronus right. Those 3 or 4 tries will also take at least 1000 words to explain and then later a random 5-10 lines from Leon saying nothing of importance once again.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Is this copy and pasted from J.K's books? It just seems like you change around a few names and events and leave everything else the same.
TeganCappa chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
You seriously didn't need to have an entire chapter dedicated to the vampire. Nobody cares.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
And we learn what we have already known forever! Leon is a VAMPIRE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Nobody seen it coming. Nobody. PACK IT UP PEOPLE. It can't be topped from here on out. Just kidding.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
What is this bullshit with Pansy? This is becoming worse and worse.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Goddamn what made you give someone as boring and bland as Solieyu more lines in this story!? I wish you were still in the process of writing this so I could (hopefully) dissuade you from continuing with it. I know he is your OC, but it doesn't help when they are an awfully boring character from the beginning. Even being whatever dark creature he is doesn't help. Why not use another character from the massive gaggle of side characters already there? Story has been in a downfall since the second chapter of book 2. I'll most likely be dropping this soon and I'll be sure to let you know if I do.
TeganCappa chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This is going to be a things isn't it? Have them tell Harry he won't have to spend as much time at Privet just to turn right around and have him spend more time there.
OriksGaming chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
This is just creepy. Pansy seemed like a complete idiot in the books, and I have no idea why you'd want to make her otherwise. And from what I've seen from your Harry so far, I'd think he might know how to unlock the door easily enough when it's just basic locking and silencing spells. Pansy 'pug face' Parkinson is just rePUGnant(pardon the pun) and I think it's entirely creepy that you had her kiss him. From my viewpoint, I think most of the Pansy stuff was pointless, seeing as she's entirely out of character here, Harry could have easily overpowered her or gotten out of those situations(and there was no reason for him not to), and it nearly made me throw up, picturing Pansy kissing him... Dunno why you would write something like that.
Temporal Knight chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Well that rather well explanation wise. The only thing I have to comment on actually refers more to Leon's morals and stuff. While I respect the guy for trying to stick to his moral high ground there I have to say he comes off as rather selfish and a huge idiot at the same time. Not liking your condition is one thing but flat out putting others in danger because you aren't particularly partial to the simple solution is at best selfish and at worst downright wrong. He pretty much admitted to almost losing control twice and it's only because he's too stubborn to take his medicine. And he's bankrupting his mother because he won't drink regular blood. I'm sorry but the guy is no longer on my short list of cool guys. Now he's just a stubborn dick.

And he sounds a bit like a hypocrite complaining about Lupin. I'm probably biased considering that I know the story but still. Dumbledore made an exception for him and didn't make a big deal out of it, Lupin has done absolutely nothing worthy of suspicion (beyond being the DADA teacher) and has actually helped the trio. Of all people, Leon should be acting prejudiced against non-humans.

I do worry about the veela-like attraction kicking in during later years. This bit screams foreshadowing and I worry that it is going to lead to some rather horribly depressing relationship problems. I confess to chuckling a bit when I imagine how Luna is probably just going to take it in stride though.

And geeze I feel so bad for Hagrid in this fic. You really don't seem to like him. The poor guy is dealing with Buckbeak on his own this year, got arrested last year, is basically miserably lonely, Harry quit his class and doesn't want anything to do with the guy when he doesn't even know that he did anything wrong and all he had even done was be a glorified messenger boy at the wrong time. I really hope Hagrid gets a bone thrown to him at some point in this verse. I always liked the gentle giant and it's just sad to see him being beaten down like this. (This paragraph has come about because I realized I never actually commented on Hagrid prior and I felt like it needed to be said.)