Reviews for The Prisoner of Azkaban Returns
omh666 chapter 17 . 1/16
Couple things about this chapter. First, they wonder why Padfoot didn't change back, summon Wormtail from Ron's robes, and take off with him in dog form again. But they know he doesn't have a wand. Second, Harry wonders why he can't capture Wormtail in the forest and they tell him that because Wormtail got away the first time, he has to get away this time. But, technically... they don't know Wormtail got away. They know he ran from Harry and Tonks after making himself impossible to summon, but who's to say someone wasn't standing there ready to catch him that time?
Lord Xanthos chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
OH MY GOD DOES PANSY LIKE HARRY
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 8/23/2016
You are correct; since Andromeda is a first cousin to Sirius, Tonks is a second cousin. And it looks as if Sirius has already found Harry... I am loving your RSeries. I've already read the first two stories in the last 20 hours, and have made a good start on this one. You're a terrific writer. Thanks for writing these; Harry seems s like just a normal, flawed, human pre-teen or teenager, depending on the story. I love the interactions between him and Tonks. and that Harry is not Superman.
Azaira chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
First, I do like the story - well written and engaging.

I can't understand why tonks wasn't visiting Harry daily. They tried the summer before, and now they don't even try? Wth? And andi believes the ministry crap? She knows more than most the bs they spew. She knows her family best as well. It's far more probable that andi just couldn't do anything about it having been cast out of her family.

There are so many little things that are actually quite annoying that I would have dropped the story if it wasn't good overall. i don't like how closely you fit the events and timelines though. It just doesn't really seem pertinent. But I think you're practically rewriting the books or something? I don't really know.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
Thanks for a great (re)read!
IIEarlGreyII chapter 18 . 2/17/2016
Boris is starting to get on my nerves, I mean he's just some random snake right? But he knows way too much about way too much. I like Harry having a snake, but I dislike this OP version of one who speaks way too much like a person than a snake.

Really. Do not like. The vamp kid.
Dude chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
Meteorite, not meteor.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
Jerk is not the word I would use for you. Something the rhymes with punt would be much better.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 10 . 10/7/2015
Yawn. I guess I'm a masochist since I'm still reading this story. I can't wait for the next chapter where you say something in 1000 words that should've taken 200 at most. I also bet that it takes Harry 3 or 4 tries before he gets his patronus right. Those 3 or 4 tries will also take at least 1000 words to explain and then later a random 5-10 lines from Leon saying nothing of importance once again.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Is this copy and pasted from J.K's books? It just seems like you change around a few names and events and leave everything else the same.
TeganCappa chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
You seriously didn't need to have an entire chapter dedicated to the vampire. Nobody cares.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
And we learn what we have already known forever! Leon is a VAMPIRE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Nobody seen it coming. Nobody. PACK IT UP PEOPLE. It can't be topped from here on out. Just kidding.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
What is this bullshit with Pansy? This is becoming worse and worse.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
Goddamn what made you give someone as boring and bland as Solieyu more lines in this story!? I wish you were still in the process of writing this so I could (hopefully) dissuade you from continuing with it. I know he is your OC, but it doesn't help when they are an awfully boring character from the beginning. Even being whatever dark creature he is doesn't help. Why not use another character from the massive gaggle of side characters already there? Story has been in a downfall since the second chapter of book 2. I'll most likely be dropping this soon and I'll be sure to let you know if I do.
TeganCappa chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This is going to be a things isn't it? Have them tell Harry he won't have to spend as much time at Privet just to turn right around and have him spend more time there.