Reviews for College Years
Suitelifelover12 chapter 1 . 2/15
You should have ended it the second they found out it was maddie
idan dreams or chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
i think you should rewrite the jail part because some little kids who find this mite have weird dreams or etc.
o3.dts chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
hey . :D nice story :P

i really freakin love them :P
General Kenobi SIYE chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
YEAH PINK FLOYD! My favorite band!
Ray27 chapter 13 . 7/12/2008
Ok now that was a sad ending and i hope there are more chapters of at least a sequel to there has to be this story is just to good to leave it at that.
deleted2012 chapter 13 . 3/28/2008
omg! if you don't mind, i have a lot of ideas...

anyway, i think that Zack needs to get a phone call from Sarah, telling him what happened, and he is torn between staying with Maddie or going to help Cody. and i defiantly defiantly want Cody not to be jailed, and Hannah to be jailed. and so then, after her parents (Sarah's parents) didn't believe her and believed Hannah instead, so Sarah is furious and moves back to the university that they were in before with Cody. Cody is so angry at Zack because he chose to stay with Maddie. Maddie's parents blame Zack for the accident, and Maddie doesn't wake up for like ages and ages. her parents give up and go back home. Cody and Sarah graduate 2 years later. So does Zack. Only then does Maddie wake up, she rushes to the graduation hall, just in time to see Zack graduate. She congratulates him afterwards, only to be ignored. She feels hurt, because her coma has erased all memories 24 hours before the crash. she still thinks they are together. Zack, realizing this, forgives her, fills her in with the details, and leaves. There is no point in staying there anymore. Sarah becomes a famous Chef, and Cody is a famous Judge. They are married. One day, a girl comes up to them, introducing herself as "Hannah" Oh No! Hannah has been let out of jail! And she is determined for revenge. Meanwhile, back with Maddie. Maddie, learning she broke up with Zack, suddenly remembers all the previously lost memories. she rushes out, but can't find Zack's address, or anyone who knows where he is. She loses hope and goes into a cafe. there she meets Zack, who works there. The are extremely surprised, after meeting each other, and talk to each other about what exactly happened that night. Maddie wants to be back with Zack, and she tells him so. But he coolly rejects her, paining inside. Maddie bewildered and hurt, leaves.

Thats all I think of so far! it is perfectly fine if you dont take my ideas, but i just wanted to share it with you!
mady chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
hi when R u gonna continue i wanna c if they get back together wht happs to cody..plz another chapter
elainenichole chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Great Chap!
lovinpeterpan chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
THANK YOU for making this fanfic! I absolutely adore it and it will always be special in my heart. I don't mind reading this over and over again! You're awesome! This is one of my favorite ffs ever!

I just LOVE you!
Miss-Frenchie chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
kid of a abrupt stop. is there going to be a sequel because it's very good.i like the part when zack is trying to ask if he can move in with maddie and she asked if he was proposing,and when zack said no her face kinda fell. all in all it was a great story and you should definately continue writing, if not a sequel to this story then a different fanfiction in any category. it would be nice if u write at least a 1 chapter sequel in the future.

Don't forget to check out my stories:

Troubles with love-TSLOZAC

Robo-hearts-zoey 101

Reunion of the titans-COTT
kiely chapter 13 . 10/13/2006
this is freakin good! i know this was completed a long time ago but i just read it now and its so so beautiful, im so happy to have found it!
Artemis Day chapter 13 . 8/21/2006
that was awesome, i loved it i'm gonna go read the sequel right now
FallennAngel chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
AWSOME! plz rite more stuff soon!
Swizzlet-Schiz chapter 13 . 7/24/2006
more chapters please/
Doctor of Writing chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Greetings. I am Doctor of Writing. I'm a slight fan of Zack/Maddie pairings, and I think I've stumbled on one that actually is quite good. other's that I have read are slightly...shockingly stupid, but this one is actually quite good. I would recoomed reading Bacloreette number 0...I think that's how it is, not sure, but it is a novel in similiarity towards you, with a bit of fluff, but makes up for great prose and structure like yours.

Doc