Reviews for Seen and Forseen
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Dramatic entry will have to be delayed, oh so funny, but next is even better.I got respect for Trelawney when she got rid of Fenrir Greyback with crystall balls, but this is even better 9of course, Umbridge bushing is always great,especially if that are those she abused).This are self-fullfilling prophecies on maximum.I think Trelawney deserves to continue teaching, she is certainily her escaping curses in some mix of flamingo and yoga pose should so be in this proves that Peeves and Proffesors are great team, even better than when MacGonagall 's "It unscrews other way" and calling Umbridge to clean that mess, her and Flitwick (who tells Umbridge he could clean mess just as fine but that it's her duty) denying to transfigurate swam back in corridor, itself even better than when twins cause mayhem and this poltregeist salutes them. I at first thought that prophecy number to Peeves chasing her with MacGonagall's walking stick, so I was overjoyed that he appeared at end.I symphatise with Trelawney rolling at floor and I really love all of students and even teachers (imagine our stern steely Transfiguration teacher jumping with mirth) cheering her and it's pity almost nobody heard , can we get song merpeople are singing?And Dumbledore give her at least no 5 , 10 no, 15 times bigger even stars and planets are celebrating Trelawney's success over Umbridge!People obviously learned nothing about Seers after Cassandra (one of Trelawney's ancestors, from whom she inherited gift is named so even).
voraciousfanficappetite chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
bwahahahahaha. brilliantly done, epically funny. SYbills pose to miss the inquisitors spells... all i can picture is a cross between a flamingo and the beatle-esque vultures from jungle book!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hahahahahahahaha! Awsome story! Go Sibyll!
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So good it should have been canon, I would have liked Trelawney if she was this cool and funny.
Moonlight Lantern chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! But you should really make another chapter on what the merpeople are singing and what happened to Toad Face.
eve chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
a fine "how it should have ended", thanks. X)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
it would never happen but there's something oh so saytfslying and humorurs about sybil of all people trimuphing over umbridge
albeva chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
haha that's a really nice ficlet. Haven't laughed like that in a while.

nicely done!
techiyona chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Who knew Trelawney could seriously kick butt? Down with Umbridge!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This was a great fic! It was funny and exactly the kind of the sweet revenge Trelawney could've had on Umbridge. I loved how nearly all her predictions came true-at the expense of Umbridge, of course, but it's Umbridge and she deserved it, so yeah! Very well written and an enjoyable fic! Even Firenze' lines about having to wait on that dramatic entry were comical! Great work!
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
The mirth! How fabulous! Refreshing to have a story in which Trelawney proves to be a three dimensional character.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
lol! omg! that was sweet one-shot. :) Love it.
Glor chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
That was fun to read! It is well known that extreme circumstances wake up the sleeping abilities! What chance did poor Umbridge stand? :-)

And Dumbledore and Firenze getting lost in the Forest... Lol!
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Oh my goshness, that made me laugh out loud! That was SO FUNNY! Dumbledore throwing a tantrum was a quite amusing image also. I absolutely LOVED IT! I really liked Trelawney insulting Umbridge within her predictions, like where she says, "But first I See you lying flat on this very floor, sprawling like the toad you are."

Anyway, good job!
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This is something new. I have read about Harry beating Umbridge and McGonagall beating Umbridge, Snape beating Umbridge and the Twins beating Umbridge, but never Trelawney beating Umbridge. Great job!

Minerva McGonagall Rox