Reviews for A Captain’s Duty
crvenashkorpija chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Hot...i like such femslash...any more chapters?
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh shit! the idea of Willow BEING Captain Janeway is so interesting!
Healer chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I do beleive that a sequel would be nice... however, a prequel as to how Willow ended in a relationship with Seven according to your plot, is in order.
Eipok chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I thought Seven used a recharge station instead of a bed... Also, this was way too short. It was hardly even long enough to be a prologue.
BuffyTheSlayr chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
There is so much more you could write? Is this perhaps a series hidden somewhere in all your stories? Love the premise!
Son of Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like the narrative. Very 'stream of consciousness'. I would like to have seen a little more plot development. (by 'a little' I mean 'a lot') This is more like an idea that you wrote in a notebook than a complete story. It reminded me of 'passing window' poetry.

The 'Janeway is Willow' I don't care for, but it is a bold choice and I commend you for it. If you are going to take that route, there needs to be reason behind it. We need to see development of the relationship. If you do update this, consider going back and focusing on how that relationship started.
GET ACT TOGETHER chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
OMG! Stupid story. Captain jainway is willow and having sex with seven!

Half of it is share my pain. NOT a real story and CAN YOU BE even more stupid?

lol.

Make a plot.

Develope ALL parts of the person(s). Make a better goal than share my pain. this is a story telling

not poetry!

Gwt into the act!
Imp chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was decidedly well written but due to it's length and lack of development in story and characters, I found it pointless.
ladydameon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This has some wheels turning... Not as much a far stretch as I would have originally thought, but still a bit of one... So when would Willow have "stepped" into Janeway's live? Are there any characteristics of said life that would draw TPTB to a specific life? I"m not a 100% sure how I feel having Janeway not be Janeway...
Starlit Rogue chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
O Love the idea. XD Very nicely written.
ElfJet chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
as i finished reading this fic I wondered why it was so short and came to the conclusion that you must be trying to torture me.

just wanted to say that you've succeeded...it was brilliant and I loved it, just wished there was some more, can feel the withdrawals already
CBD chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
cool story, will there be a second chapter?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Willow is JANEWAY! A Very interesting little story.
Anarra chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Oh my God! Im just stunned...Im not sure if thats good or bad yet. I dont know much about Buffy, i watched a few episodes so i know the jist of it. But still. Im not sure if i like it or not, but i do know that there is more to this story. Please update this! Great job writing it, i dont like slash, but sometimes i see exceptins, this might be one, if you can write it correctly, i never so Janeway ever on the series go in that direction. As i said please update soon!