Reviews for A Different Kind of Love
IronBat99 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
Aww, that's not right. How are we gonna know what happens now? This story is back from 2007! Dammit, this sucks. Well, besides that "rudeness of not ending this incredibly awesome story," I'll leave in pain and 95% satisfaction.
God Bless you and your kickass fic!
IronBat99 chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
Oh mah Gawd, yush. Yes, yes, yesssssssss!
IronBat99 chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
NUUUUUUU! You're gonna make me cry. This wasn't supposed to happen! D'X
IronBat99 chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Oh, God yes! XD
Too bad it wasn't detailed and described. I love reading lemons!
IronBat99 chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
The fighting scene was fine with me. And damn, what an emotional connection Cyborg has gained with "his Rae." ;3
IronBat99 chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
That did kick ass! :-D
IronBat99 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Alright, nice so far. Lemme read some more. ;-3
PEACE!
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Ah grasp I want to know what happens bout it's been an eternity since your last updated! I hope that you will continue I love this story
Rositta2017 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Ugh, yuck! It sucks to have smelly socks thrown in your face! Okay, what was in the bad was worse. No, a beer is a good way to die. Aw, two kittens they saw last night! How sad how she showed no feelings for him. It's all right. Hopefully he'll be happy he meditated with her...and that u'll post up chapter 12 ;)
Rositta2017 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Star doesn't know what sexual tension is! Terra and BB have a mini food fight! Aw, he doesn't know if he's needed or wanted? That's sad. Ah, innocent shower, huh? I don't think that's innocent. You don't make out with your beau when she's cooking! Ah! He's a superhero! He can't drink! And yes, I've taken the time to review, so can you update?
Rositta2017 chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
First part: Ouch! That was a bit harsh. I never thought you would make her slap him or him push her.

Second part: OMG. One of the best love scenes I have ever read on this website! You need to post up chapter 12 ASAP!
Rositta2017 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was a beautiful description of how she came back to Earth. That humming game was funny. 'Chill out dawg' 'i am not a canine' was an LOL. BB drools! This a good first chapter. Please post up the chapter 12 when you can. I'm still tuned in for this.
Gui Zhang chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Omg. Will you ever update? I seriously really really want to know what happens next. This is a really good story. Do you think you'll make a chapter 12? I really hope so.
Rositta2017 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
im not going to lie, the love scenes were pretty good. but here's the thing-if they were arguing at the time, why did they still do the dance? write more chapters. and if you need any brainstorms or ideas or support or coffee, let me know!
Gui Zhang chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
That must have been a big hit. You will update right?