Reviews for A Different Kind of Love
AStudyinEsmeWho chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Ah grasp I want to know what happens bout it's been an eternity since your last updated! I hope that you will continue I love this story
BlueBird722 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Ugh, yuck! It sucks to have smelly socks thrown in your face! Okay, what was in the bad was worse. No, a beer is a good way to die. Aw, two kittens they saw last night! How sad how she showed no feelings for him. It's all right. Hopefully he'll be happy he meditated with her...and that u'll post up chapter 12 ;)
BlueBird722 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Star doesn't know what sexual tension is! Terra and BB have a mini food fight! Aw, he doesn't know if he's needed or wanted? That's sad. Ah, innocent shower, huh? I don't think that's innocent. You don't make out with your beau when she's cooking! Ah! He's a superhero! He can't drink! And yes, I've taken the time to review, so can you update?
BlueBird722 chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
First part: Ouch! That was a bit harsh. I never thought you would make her slap him or him push her.

Second part: OMG. One of the best love scenes I have ever read on this website! You need to post up chapter 12 ASAP!
BlueBird722 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was a beautiful description of how she came back to Earth. That humming game was funny. 'Chill out dawg' 'i am not a canine' was an LOL. BB drools! This a good first chapter. Please post up the chapter 12 when you can. I'm still tuned in for this.
Gui Zhang chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Omg. Will you ever update? I seriously really really want to know what happens next. This is a really good story. Do you think you'll make a chapter 12? I really hope so.
BlueBird722 chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
im not going to lie, the love scenes were pretty good. but here's the thing-if they were arguing at the time, why did they still do the dance? write more chapters. and if you need any brainstorms or ideas or support or coffee, let me know!
Gui Zhang chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
That must have been a big hit. You will update right?
Gui Zhang chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
creepy... hehehehe
Gui Zhang chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Nice ending for the chapter. :) (When Robin is thinking.)
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Good chapter. :D Now where are the cookies. Hehe
BlueBird722 chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Please update on this, it's so interesting!
DoubleMMia chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
God damn! :O

Go you hun, one of the best Cy/Rae fics I've ever read! I liked the way you described Raven's and Cyborg's relationship. It was unique. It wasn't rushed and that's what I liked about it.

I think it's a love/hate relationship?

Well I'm going to read the rest of your chapters now.
fionagurls1301 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
kewlies!
Rulatzillo chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
I...LOVE...UR STORY! IT IS SO INTERESTING! i hope u can show us the next chapter soon! :D