Reviews for Moondance
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh, how do you write such exquisitely depressing material! I hate it! And yet, and yet! :'(
sbgorgeous chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
This is a wonderful story. Lu 4 this
Fleur du Feu chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
This chapter was wonderful. I loved Molly's advice to Tonks, she's just the best.
distrahere chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Words cannot describe how awesome this fic was. Well done, I absolutely loved it. Best fan fic I've read on here.

Thank you very much.
distrahere chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
you just made me cry with laughter. This is absolutely brilliant. And I love the way that you can write from both points of view without stating that you are. You have a brilliant writing style :)
Sonya Rivers chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
Wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing this!
mk.has.tripped chapter 23 . 8/9/2011
Loved this story! It was as realistic as I could have asked for!
nubita chapter 23 . 1/7/2011
Don't know if your still interestet in reviews after such a long time, but i just finished your story and felt like reviewing.

I have to commit i'm a little bit sad it's over now. I really enjoyed reading it. The way you described theire feelings, the ups and downs, i really felt like you got into the characters.

I liked both what you wrote and the way you wrote it (Although i think the epilogue is a little too fluffy ;))

Great work - best wishes
xdanishxpastryx chapter 23 . 6/28/2010
Just read your whole story in a day... couldn't stop! Loved it very much, great work and a very happy ending :D
smkffnut chapter 23 . 6/23/2010
Wow, what an epic story! And what a stupendous undertaking for your first fanfiction! Your characters were very true. I enjoyed the mix of canon and AU. You also were very effective with inserting a bit of humor into the drama and angst! I really look forward to reading your other stories and hope for more in the future. Thanks for writing!
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I love, love, LOVE this so far! I absolutely adore both Tonks and Remus and I think you've done a fantastic job characterizing them up to this point! I will admit to being a huge fan of Remus/Hermione fics, but I always hate the ones that make Tonks out to be a jealous monster-bitch. And to be totally honest, I don't know that I've ever actually ever read a straight-up Remus/Tonks fic throughout all my rather extensive reading, so I am very pleased to have chosen one so well-written as my first, to introduce me to the Remus/Tonks fanfic genre. Terrific job thus far! I can't wait to continue reading!
Remear Tallinue chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
Such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed that last bit. ) I would hope you have considered continuing the story. A sequel perhaps. If your up for it,it would be most appreciated. I enjoyed this story immensely.

Boss A.K.A Remear Tallinue
Remear Tallinue chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
So far I am really enjoying your story. It is rather sad that all great Remus/Nymphadora fanfictions have to be tragic love stories,but in the end it seems to be worth it. There have been a few points where I wanted to quit reading because it has been taking forever for him to admit his love for her,but again,thats the tragic love story of Remus and Tonks. As for the twist with the 'Wolves', I quite like that idea. It's very... unique. And as for the way you write,well it is wonderful,its usually rather descriptive and very enticing. The last Remus/Tonks story I read,they didnt get together,at all really,until the last chapter...which I believe was the 33rd chapter, lol. Well it seems I'm ranting,so I'll make this as short as possible. I am very thankful that you have written this story,for it is,so far, one of my favorite fanfictions yet. You obviously have talent, and I personally would love for you to continue writing whenever possible. I am satisfied with this story so far. And,this is the first time I have reviewed anyones story, so if there is any, I am unaware of any common formalities or how a review is supposed to appear...lol so I hope this will do. Again, this story has been wonderful,so far, and I am very grateful you wrote it. You have done an outstanding job with it so far.

Continue the great writing please. )

Boss A.K.A Remear Tallinue
Neurotica chapter 23 . 10/24/2009
Firstly, I do realize you finished this story over three years ago, but personal experience tells me that an author never tires of hearing from readers long after their works are completed.

Next, I just wanted to congratulate you on an excellent story from beginning to end. This is the first story in a very long time that has actually kept my attention longer than a chapter and a half. It had me laughing, crying, and screaming at the screen, sometimes all at the same time. The relationship between Remus and Tonks was exactly as I've visioned it.

And for this being your first fan fic, you've done an amazingly excellent job with plot flow and character development and all the other things new fan fic authors don't always get right when they start out.

Now, I'm going to put you and this story on my favorites list, then check out your other works-if they're anything like this one, I'm sure I'll find another three late nights where I can't leave the computer long enough to get very much needed sleep.

Thank you for the wonderful story.

Michelle
The Lady of the Land chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
wonder what tonk's middle name is.. what do you tink it is?