Reviews for Moondance
Guest in Europe chapter 23 . 5/14
Thank you for compelling story. It was a bit frustrating watching poor Remus figure it all out, but I liked the way you put it all together.
botany957 chapter 13 . 4/6
I just am enamored of the way you portray these characters
nightkitty555 chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
ooh, maybe some moody interferance
BeckNiece chapter 23 . 9/4/2015
Thank you SO much for writing such a great story about Remus and Tonks before Deathly Hallows came out and giving it such a LOVELY ending. Wonderful!

Thank you for writing this and thank you so much for sharing it.
LillianSev chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Very nice, lovely. Cut some of the flowers, though, it sounds like you're trying too hard. Just let it flow. It is very accurate, though, exceptionally so. :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh, how do you write such exquisitely depressing material! I hate it! And yet, and yet! :'(
anasveltana chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
This is a wonderful story. Lu 4 this
Fleur du Feu chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
This chapter was wonderful. I loved Molly's advice to Tonks, she's just the best.
distrahere chapter 23 . 2/27/2012
Words cannot describe how awesome this fic was. Well done, I absolutely loved it. Best fan fic I've read on here.

Thank you very much.
distrahere chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
you just made me cry with laughter. This is absolutely brilliant. And I love the way that you can write from both points of view without stating that you are. You have a brilliant writing style :)
Sonya Rivers chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
Wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing this!
mk.has.tripped chapter 23 . 8/9/2011
Loved this story! It was as realistic as I could have asked for!
nubita chapter 23 . 1/7/2011
Don't know if your still interestet in reviews after such a long time, but i just finished your story and felt like reviewing.

I have to commit i'm a little bit sad it's over now. I really enjoyed reading it. The way you described theire feelings, the ups and downs, i really felt like you got into the characters.

I liked both what you wrote and the way you wrote it (Although i think the epilogue is a little too fluffy ;))

Great work - best wishes
xdanishxpastryx chapter 23 . 6/28/2010
Just read your whole story in a day... couldn't stop! Loved it very much, great work and a very happy ending :D
smkffnut chapter 23 . 6/23/2010
Wow, what an epic story! And what a stupendous undertaking for your first fanfiction! Your characters were very true. I enjoyed the mix of canon and AU. You also were very effective with inserting a bit of humor into the drama and angst! I really look forward to reading your other stories and hope for more in the future. Thanks for writing!