Reviews for Moondance
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I love, love, LOVE this so far! I absolutely adore both Tonks and Remus and I think you've done a fantastic job characterizing them up to this point! I will admit to being a huge fan of Remus/Hermione fics, but I always hate the ones that make Tonks out to be a jealous monster-bitch. And to be totally honest, I don't know that I've ever actually ever read a straight-up Remus/Tonks fic throughout all my rather extensive reading, so I am very pleased to have chosen one so well-written as my first, to introduce me to the Remus/Tonks fanfic genre. Terrific job thus far! I can't wait to continue reading!
Remear Tallinue chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
Such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed that last bit. ) I would hope you have considered continuing the story. A sequel perhaps. If your up for it,it would be most appreciated. I enjoyed this story immensely.

~Boss~ A.K.A Remear Tallinue
Remear Tallinue chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
So far I am really enjoying your story. It is rather sad that all great Remus/Nymphadora fanfictions have to be tragic love stories,but in the end it seems to be worth it. There have been a few points where I wanted to quit reading because it has been taking forever for him to admit his love for her,but again,thats the tragic love story of Remus and Tonks. As for the twist with the 'Wolves', I quite like that idea. It's very... unique. And as for the way you write,well it is wonderful,its usually rather descriptive and very enticing. The last Remus/Tonks story I read,they didnt get together,at all really,until the last chapter...which I believe was the 33rd chapter, lol. Well it seems I'm ranting,so I'll make this as short as possible. I am very thankful that you have written this story,for it is,so far, one of my favorite fanfictions yet. You obviously have talent, and I personally would love for you to continue writing whenever possible. I am satisfied with this story so far. And,this is the first time I have reviewed anyones story, so if there is any, I am unaware of any common formalities or how a review is supposed to appear...lol so I hope this will do. Again, this story has been wonderful,so far, and I am very grateful you wrote it. You have done an outstanding job with it so far.

Continue the great writing please. )

~Boss~ A.K.A~ Remear Tallinue
Neurotica chapter 23 . 10/24/2009
Firstly, I do realize you finished this story over three years ago, but personal experience tells me that an author never tires of hearing from readers long after their works are completed.

Next, I just wanted to congratulate you on an excellent story from beginning to end. This is the first story in a very long time that has actually kept my attention longer than a chapter and a half. It had me laughing, crying, and screaming at the screen, sometimes all at the same time. The relationship between Remus and Tonks was exactly as I've visioned it.

And for this being your first fan fic, you've done an amazingly excellent job with plot flow and character development and all the other things new fan fic authors don't always get right when they start out.

Now, I'm going to put you and this story on my favorites list, then check out your other works-if they're anything like this one, I'm sure I'll find another three late nights where I can't leave the computer long enough to get very much needed sleep.

Thank you for the wonderful story.

Michelle
The Lady of the Land chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
wonder what tonk's middle name is.. what do you tink it is?
Ardin chapter 23 . 9/11/2009
This was absolutely and positively brilliant. Beautifully written and so fantastically in character. Thank you so much! Can't say that I'm hugely fond of the epilogue, but... Everything else was great and I really don't think I could praise your writing enough. Thanks again for a great story.
Razgriz Ace chapter 23 . 9/4/2009
Loved this story! A new favorite of mine!
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
woot! sad, but good chapter! being a yank is fun even if a lot of britisms sound a lot cooler...
Lizziebennett chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
i absolutely loved it!
Mafalda Hopkirk 21 chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
it's amazing!
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Such a lovely story! I liked their beautiful, painful dance, and I'm glad it ended well. :)
claypottery12 chapter 23 . 8/14/2009
Loved the story - very well written and great character development. Looking forward to reading others!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 23 . 7/7/2009
Absolutely loved this story! I cannot tell you how happy I was when he finally gave in and they became a couple! I also love them initally getting married in Vegas. :) The only things that bothered me was that is was mentioned several times that Tonks was a Gryffindor when she was actually a Hufflepuff. But excellent story!
alexkingston chapter 23 . 7/3/2009
Marvelous series :) It provided me with hours of bliss! :):)
Kuri333 chapter 23 . 6/27/2009
I just finished your story. Really like it!

Funny how the epilogue displays an idea I've been working on for a couple of weeks now - Tonks transforming into an animal - but with a slightly different perspective.

I realise it all is pre-DH, so the last 2 chapters are sort of AU. I like the way you did it, though, specially because you don't "kill them" the way JKR did (for that I hate her a tad).

*Stands up and applauds*