Reviews for Loving Hearts
LW12 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
it was nice
Starberry-Cupcake chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Amazing! I loved it, one of my favorite RonxKim M rated fics so far! Good job )
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice story, you sure took a leap up in maturity rating there.

The story itself is very nice though, in a style similar to 'Looking back, looking forward' where it's also just Kim and Ron.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Great story, I have to say I agree with your analysis. I always find it tough to believe that two people who love each other so much decide to be in a relationship for 5 years before expressing their love physically. Especially when they make that decision solely because their parents are uncomfortable with them taking their relationship to the next level.

Glad I came across this story, curious to see what else you've done.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
JP, Nice story, makes sense to me in your A/N. One question though, what is the cerimony?

Thanks

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This was really sweet! It made me mushy on the inside...(wow, haven't written that in a review in MONTHS xD). Great job! (:

Angelica
Di Nguyen chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
i love how you talk about their love more than the lovemaking itself.

that's what makes the story more pleasurable in reading for me.

great job. :D
kp83 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Cute and sweet!
Puppylove chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I'll tell you what i think if i ever get the image out of my head.(hitting head). Oh don't take it personally, I'm only playing. Nice work!
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I didn’t give a review on Shopping Craze because I HATE SHOPPING (pant pant).

This story on the other hand was sensuous instead of smuffy, warm and loving—

And I agree, she’s GOT to be a screamer . . .

Luv It

The Wise Duck
RI100014 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Well done.

You obviously wanted to make their sexual activity mean something more than just physical satisfaction.

Given the background of the deep love they share for each other, its not surprising that you made this a very tastefully

done piece.

It makes one beam with admiration at the feelings K/R share. Ah, young love. Hopefully it will indure, I'm quite sure givin their history, it will.
kauga's-girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
that was good i liked it but you really dont like writing lemons do u? that was not really a lemon it did not go into deep! detail r&r my story
CidGregor chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Give a review, get a review, I always say. ;)

I chose to read this particular story of yours because - as you might have been able to guess from my own new fic you were so kind as to review - one of the big things I enjoy in reading/writing fanfiction is taking the original subject matter in a more mature direction. And brother, you did that VERY nicely with this story. Your storytelling was very good considering it was prose-driven, as opposed to dialogue-driven; fics that are very prose-driven have a tendency to bore me, but yours did nothing of the sort. Also, you handled said mature content very...well, MATURELY. You didn't go overboard with it, and you kept it all in character (unless you don't happen to belive Kim's a screamer, heh...on that note, btw, I can picture her being 'loud,' though 'screamer' might be pushing it...just IMO). The total absence of filth words, though, it what truly impresses me, and it's also what makes your distiction of "they're 'making love,' not 'having sex' or 'fucking'" most clear (forgive my own language, but it's important to my point). In my humble opinion, filth words kill the romance mood in any context, especially a Love scene, and that you kept them out of this fic makes it abundantly clear what this fic was about: love. And that made me adore it all the more.

So, bravo on a well-written and well-handled mature fic. And thanks for your own review, as well.

All the Best,

CidGregor
Forlong chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Personally, I think Kim and Ron would wait until marriage to "make love" as some say. It would be so hard for them to find time with all the world saving and such. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a long time.

Note: I HATE that term. Sex can be doen without love. I hope to not have to point out the situations where it isn't. I'm sure you know of the types of event I'm speaking of. So it is, in no way, "Making" love.
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
too cute! well done. THANKS!