Reviews for What a Coincidence
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Tres coolie!
Elle-knows-not chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Nice chapter. Im so glad you updated soon to keep me happy! tee hee. Do you know how special I feel? Well this was a good one. I do agree with you that it is a bit shorter than I was hopeing for, but all in all I liked it. Except where did Aleera go when the light went around the mansion. Did she fly out or did Dracula get to her?
Princess Airiana chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
Oh my! Does this mean that she's gonna be completely loyal to Dracula in spite of who she's with? Keep it up! This is really good!
Princess Airiana chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
Uh oh! This is where the trouble begins!
Elle-knows-not chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
Oh the lead up to the ball how magnificent! I do hope I dont have to wait as long for the next chapter as I did this one. I literally had to reread the story to remember what happened. Well spectacular job and I hope to read more VERY SOON! :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
Huh?
Fortune Zyne chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Oh my!
Unseen Moon chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
I love this story!
Princess Airiana chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Rats! You STILL haven't made it clear who Larissa's Momma is! Oh well, I'll find out eventually. But in all who's side is Larissa on? I'm confused because she let Anna and Van Helsing go but then she went through all that stuff with Drac and the brides. Doing great! Keep up the good work!
Elle-knows-not chapter 5 . 10/30/2005
Im going to be honost. Im slightly confused...But its really good! Im not exactly sure who Larissa is really supporting. Anna and Van Helsing, or Dracula and the brides. Its all very confusing, but its great at the smae time, keep up the great work! )
Ailias Kurai chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
Ahah! I knew it, it has to be Aleera! It has to be! Please don't let it be Anna! Heh, Draci-boy can't deal with emotional women.
Angel of Beauty chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Wow, good chapter! This story is awesome!
Princess Airiana chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
Whoa! I bet it's Aleera who's her Mom because of the hair! Am I right or am I wrong yet again? I know I guess a lot. But hey, that's me! Update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
If its Anna, oh boy!
Elle-knows-not chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
Holy crap! Wait, Anna or Aleera? I would think Aleera because of the hair, and wow...This is so downright amazing. Because Larissa doesn't know Aleera's name is Aleera, and jsut...wow! Im getting all worked up! Tee hee. Please update soon! xD
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »