Reviews for Starlight Ranma
tacaloking chapter 1 . 7/27
when i first found this story i had no clue what it was crossover with since then i learn enough to know the very basic background but even the i dont have much interest in jem at all i love this story i been reread this a good few times and i still find i like this story of course i think i might like all of your storys and i have them favorites
zeltronica chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
interesting
zeltronica chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Interesting so far..
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
This fic was killed by your cliffhanger. I saw the rewrite but really you didn't let the scene have its momentum. If you had finished the scene you could have finished the setup for how Ranko would relate with Jem but where you stopped you made it too awkward and unless you edit in in adding it to this chapter as the same chapter it just won't have the right energy for anything following this stopping point.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
please update your storys
Guardoflight chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
It's sounds ok but want to know what's going to happen when she finds her true identity?
Dark Topaz chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
update update
Materia-Blade chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Snore yawn.

Sorry bored already! Been here done this!

Good premise and you're writing is much better than it was in "Starting Over"

But eh. Sorry. No intrest here.
griffenvamp chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
update please?
Adeptis chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
how very odd, maybe I should check this anime out to see how/why they just became different people /
Lerris chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Good Chapter... Its nice to see this getting updated.
Vampwriter chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
Hmm... I wonder what's up. Does Jem know something about Ranko? Is that why she was suddenly afriad? Next chapter please!
crystlshake chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
A solid chapter. The pacing overall seems nice, it doesnt seem rushed or bogged down anywhere. I have only a few vaugue memories of GEM so theres not much I can say there. Even though the chapters arnt very long the size doesnt detract from the story or effect any. It is probably a ways away but I have high hopes for the chaos factor ramping up if/when ranma starts to regain memories or her past catches up to her. The rather peacefull normalness that is happening now (relatively speaking of course) will establish a nice counter point for the situations that may pop up later. It also doesnt hurt to give ranma a break and lessen his stress before the next big adventure/problem lands in his lap.
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Cool! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
aww... you have to stop there