Reviews for Dispatcher
Sandy chapter 35 . 6/13
Maj continue story, the Sandy gives me a bad name. Someone needs to slap the shit out of her. Plez Dix fire her.
Good story
Sandy chapter 24 . 6/13
I'm a Sandy, but not that kind.
Sandy chapter 16 . 6/13
Congrats and jealous
deb chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
I just read this story. It is wonderful. Please continue. I can't wait to see how it ends. Thank you so much
warren.holtzman chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
So I know you have been doing a lot of writing on the Duke's but think you can continue the story?
Natalia chapter 35 . 1/24/2014
I feel bad for you. Why? Because nearly every single review you leave for writers in the "Emergency!" fandom is about you and how you've been a firefighter. True, you do usually leave compliments about the story, but only a line or two, then the review turns into a back-patting boast-fest about your own exploits. See, maybe you don't realize it, but when you hijack someone's review in order to brag about yourself, that comes off as really selfish and extremely arrogant on your part. It's also really disrespectful to the other writers because they're not on here to hear about your issues or past experiences, they're on here to get feedback about their work and you constantly making their review about yourself isn't feedback at all, it's just annoying and screams that you're desperate for attention. I can only imagine how disappointing it must be for a writer to get a review that has little to actually do with their work but instead is all about someone's need to brag about themselves. So here's an idea: Next time you read an "Emergency!" story you like, tell the writer what you enjoyed or didn't like about it but DON'T make any single part of the review about you or anything you've experienced. If you need to share your life experiences with others, do so in a story you write for that purpose. You'll reach a wider audience that way and you won't be abusing another writer's review for your own needs.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
I have enjoyed reading this story and can not wait for more!
teachermomkmg365 chapter 35 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoy your story. You seem to be having a lot of fun with it. If you would ever want or need someone to proofread for you, i would be happy to help. I can't wait for the next installment. Happy writing!
Firemnwnb chapter 35 . 10/14/2013
Please add Chapter 36 soon
Victoria May chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
I'm liking this story a lot. Thanks for picking it back up again after its hiatus. Please continue and keep these two together!
craftnut chapter 35 . 9/14/2013
I've really enjoyed reading your story so far - keep up the good work!
max chapter 35 . 9/12/2013
nice story
Donna chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
Hi read chapter 1-35 like it very much. I hope they will be more to them because what I read was really good and way Johnny was thinking his got it bad for DeeDee please keep on writing more to them.
miss.prissypants25 chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
Haha. Good chapter. I figured she would have been one of the injured.
cfuoco chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
I really like this story. Please don't wait so long for the next post. Yes I thought you might go there but the timing wasn't right so I wasn't sure. Good job