Reviews for Dispatcher
Bobbi Gray chapter 31 . 2/22
your opening comments to the disrespect some peopl find to be their God given right to show others hit the mark dead center. Thank you for standing your ground about your writing. I want to thank you fo the time you do put in. I come from a military & civil service family. Lots of Marines & fire personnel. I am proud to say the third generation is now taking fire fighter officer training now. Cant be more proud of my boy Korie.
Kerenath chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
Love the story! Will you be finishing this one? I certainly hope so, it is just getting really good!
SandyJump chapter 35 . 10/15/2016
oh man not fair leaving off here. plez finish
SandyJump chapter 31 . 10/15/2016
uh oh, Chet u better watch ur self or it'll be latrine duty 4 ever
SandyJump chapter 24 . 10/15/2016
nice story so far. my name is Sandy, and I am not that way.
goodygoody365 chapter 30 . 3/6/2016
I love this soooo much! Please keep writing for Emergency!. You're wonderful
Elleshanndria chapter 35 . 1/20/2016
please continue writing I enjoy your story :)
Sandy chapter 35 . 6/13/2015
Maj continue story, the Sandy gives me a bad name. Someone needs to slap the shit out of her. Plez Dix fire her.
Good story
Sandy chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
I'm a Sandy, but not that kind.
Sandy chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
Congrats and jealous
deb chapter 35 . 7/28/2014
I just read this story. It is wonderful. Please continue. I can't wait to see how it ends. Thank you so much
warren.holtzman chapter 35 . 5/13/2014
So I know you have been doing a lot of writing on the Duke's but think you can continue the story?
Natalia chapter 35 . 1/24/2014
I feel bad for you. Why? Because nearly every single review you leave for writers in the "Emergency!" fandom is about you and how you've been a firefighter. True, you do usually leave compliments about the story, but only a line or two, then the review turns into a back-patting boast-fest about your own exploits. See, maybe you don't realize it, but when you hijack someone's review in order to brag about yourself, that comes off as really selfish and extremely arrogant on your part. It's also really disrespectful to the other writers because they're not on here to hear about your issues or past experiences, they're on here to get feedback about their work and you constantly making their review about yourself isn't feedback at all, it's just annoying and screams that you're desperate for attention. I can only imagine how disappointing it must be for a writer to get a review that has little to actually do with their work but instead is all about someone's need to brag about themselves. So here's an idea: Next time you read an "Emergency!" story you like, tell the writer what you enjoyed or didn't like about it but DON'T make any single part of the review about you or anything you've experienced. If you need to share your life experiences with others, do so in a story you write for that purpose. You'll reach a wider audience that way and you won't be abusing another writer's review for your own needs.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/20/2014
I have enjoyed reading this story and can not wait for more!
teachermomkmg365 chapter 35 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoy your story. You seem to be having a lot of fun with it. If you would ever want or need someone to proofread for you, i would be happy to help. I can't wait for the next installment. Happy writing!