Reviews for Held Loosely
TwoStepsFromEden chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
yay! you are one of the most talented fan fiction writers in like...forever! i've read all 41 chapters more then 5 times and i still love it! i wish you'd still have writin more after Samsara...so if that little thing called imagination sparks again please write another tmm fic...
victoria chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
i read all held loosely chapters last year and i've finally found it again!XD you're 2 stories are awsome! you should do write another
Silent Figurine chapter 41 . 11/19/2006
Wow. This is awesome! *adds to favorites*
Shiru23454 chapter 41 . 8/22/2006
Yah...I waited until now to review cause...umm...all my others...fell through random holes in roads...and stuff...yeah. _

But they did exist. No doubt about it. It is in no way possible that my laziness compelled me to wait until the very end to just write a single review on the whole story. Poppycock and such. Yeah.
Mew Snoflak chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Did kish ask ryou if his cousin was hot
Mew-Sahara chapter 41 . 7/9/2006
THIS LAST CHAPPIE ROCKS MY SOCKS! YEAH! I love all the characters. You make them so funny. I'd love to have one of those weird oh-crap-Kish-got-stuck-in-the-oven days. :P I LOVE YOUR STORY AND CAN'T WAIT FOR A SEQUAL!
Mew-Sahara chapter 40 . 7/9/2006
OH! GOOD DETAILED CHAPPIE! GOOD FOR YOU!
Mew-Sahara chapter 39 . 7/9/2006
RONNY certainly seems fun to tease. Kish and Ryou certainly are the best done original chacters in this story. By original I means from the old TMM. Good job.
Mew-Sahara chapter 38 . 7/8/2006
OH! Cliife! Man. Pie is an idiot. Same with Tart. :P
Mew-Sahara chapter 37 . 7/6/2006
OH! You're to good with cliffies for your own good.
Mew-Sahara chapter 36 . 7/6/2006
Kish is so frickin' hilarious. My god is he ever.
Mew-Sahara chapter 35 . 7/6/2006
The joys of playing with waffle irons. Such joys. Kiyoshi is MAD! That's bad.
Mew-Sahara chapter 34 . 7/6/2006
That is unconrtolably sick. But one good thing. RYOU X LETTUCE! RYOU X LETTUCE! YEAH!
Mew-Sahara chapter 33 . 7/6/2006
Nothing I would change. Dude. I checked the reviews and I cover a but more then 2 pages. Crap. She didn't put up much of a fight. That's very good.
Mew-Sahara chapter 32 . 7/6/2006