Reviews for Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon: Cosmic
zz chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
who is katsu?
zz chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
who did neo queen mercury get married to?
V-chan or Neo Queen Saturn chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Now we're moving! I can't wait to see 'my' daughter! :squee: Nicely done once again. And who cares if mercurian isnt a word. it is now. _ Hurry and get to me so I can gush about it! LOL
Senshi of Valis chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
I loved this chapter and the way you the different stuff like Trans Chip, this is supposed to be other planets and in the future so there would be lots of new, different stuff. LOL, I would be worried for the future of the music industry if I knew they still used CD's as the main media for music after the planets were colonized. Issui is my fave character so far, she reminds me so much of Brit and a little of myself so its so easy to relate to her. Loved the snapping turtle part, I can see some stuffy bureaucrat running around screaming and waving his arm wildly begging to "Get them off, Get them off! OWIE, OWIE, OWIE!" LOL.

Eternal Lady chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Hey! Great story! I'm really enjoying it. I lvoe any story about the senshi and the future. Can wrtie to much but just quickly to say great story and update soon pretty please?
DayDreamer9 chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Wow! You did this so well! Issui is so cool, a lot like my sis in some areas, and their palace looks so wicked cool! Wonder why Issui is freaking out when her parents told her they were gonna be the lead musicians there? And Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun, how can it be cold? o.O Oh well, it gave me a great picture, really I could literaly SEE the 'space' sky and the coolness in the air. You RULE with this fic I eagerly await another update soon! "waves"
Senshi of Valis chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
I really am liking this story alot so far and am really having a hard time deciding which one I like better, the first part or this part. I can't wait until the ball though and for everyone to meet up. I kind of hope something does happen but even if it doesn't I hope they learn ot their heritage and become good friends.

Senshi of Valis chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
I can't wait to see what happens at the ball and between Jouai and Tripton. I can't wait to see the rest of the senshi's children and see what happens when they find out what is behind the dreams. I also can't wait to see how Jouai reacts to finding out her mother was a senshi. Love the story.

Senshi of Valis chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Cool introduction to the story, I'm way past curious to what is happening and what is going to happen. Wondering if this is going to become like what happened with Beryl with the people revolting. It doesn't seem right that after everything they have done the people of esrth turned against the senshi so I feel really sorry for them. Can't wait to read more.

Sailor Lune chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
O, they might reveal their senshi past. Although that might lead to a revolt among the humans. Can't wait to see what happens next.
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
Usagi had twins? Wow! I can't wait for them to become Senshi! I eagerly, eagerly AWAIT!
Sailor Lune chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Another good story so far; although, since its on hold for now I'll probably have to wait awhile before seeing where this is going.
Mr.biggs chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I enjoyed reading it, the story starts out kind of slow but managed to bring me into it, my favorite part of the fan fic

is when the sailor girls deside to seal up there powers in order to protect there childern, the only compliant I have about the story is that the fan fic gets alittle girly at some points but over all I liked this fanfic.

on a scale from 1-10 I give it an 8.2
Terry chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Sweet.

-nods-

See, i always said you rocked, yet you never believed me...getting published now?..come on..i was right..you rock!
Terry chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Cool..gonna go read more now..