Reviews for Barely Alive
14member chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Why do not you continued your fic?
JTank90 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Great story... love the suffering ;)
Hattermadigan17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I thought this story was pretty good i would have commented on it if i had signed up months ago but i thoroughly enjoyed it :)
2Judgement chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Good enough as the storyline from ties that bind.
JudgeGooby chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
i hav stayed tuned...waiting...waiting...dude im gettin impatient lol...update! SUFFERING IS THE FUCKIN BEST GAME!

updateupdateupdate

man i wanna see how he escapes...an can u like add somthin bout palls history how he ended up behind bars...OR you could jus do it bang bang your dead kinda stuff! that works for me blood an gore galore!

:D
Lord Bacon chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
This was pretty good. Good to know I'm not the only fan of this game around here
capslocked chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
So far I like it, and I want to see more of it. It'd be fun if Pall were to meet Torque, they'd make a great pair: one doesn't talk at all while the other talks too much. Just one observation: don't put anything between brackets unless it's really really necessary. It kinda 'breaks' the flow of the story.

That would be all. Happy holidays, and may the Muses watch over you.
Bakalakadakaman chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This story has potential to be really funny.

But it would be funnier if Tourque came in and Pall talked for him.

Think about it... please?
Mr. Deus Ex chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was pretty cool. Keep writing more of them.
Dantae chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
i like your story so fare a few mistakes but no ones perfict
PunkxValentine chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Hey,

I can see that there isn't too many writers for The Suffering. Perhaps I should take a swing at it sometime soon, myself? Maybe, but for now, I'll keep in tune with yours.

It sounds like a great plot line. Just wondering, but are you going to have them two ((Torque and Pall)) meet up and have to rely on each other for survival? You know, that sort of thing? I might find that interesting because on one hand, there's a guy that turns into a beast himself and he talks very little, and on another hand, there's a guy that talks to himself, reinacting the senario he's faced with out loud. Could be an interesting clash.

Right now, I'm so incredibly tired, I'm acting all proper and typing all proper. My good golly gosh, I've gotta get sleep! So, until you have an update, I'll be looking for your update.

Hasta luego, chica/chico!

Peace out, one love,

Madame Lulu

P.S. I've gotta tell everyone this, but my other aliases are also, Blaze, MC New York, or if I'm really lazy, I'll just give my real name (( Cloe ))... So, if you see any of those aliases in your review names, it's me. Now, I'm way over due for some major Z catching. Peace.