Reviews for The Demon of Oz
Legnalos chapter 10 . 9/17/2006
oh my...poor boys XD...
EccentricDragonEnscriber chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
Lol I absolutly love this story.. very clever! Kudos to you!
sugarsweet pie chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
lol! funny as always!
Rots chapter 8 . 12/23/2005
Poor Shippo...unless Sesshy is just going to give him beauty tips XD Which I really wouldn't doubt...
senceless vilance chapter 7 . 12/4/2005
COOL shessomreu at his wiredest!please you gotta updat I'm still laugh about that 'Fluffy's eyeshadow' thing.
Rots chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
Your updates are too short, I read too fast, things get confused, and BOOM! There goes my brain XD Either way, after carefully going over it (scanning it once or twice) I've found that...I AM NOT WORTHY! *bows down to much better randomness* Randomness shall rule the world. And yours will be on the throne.

But really, where'd Sango get the magic remote? XD
sugarsweet pie chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
never suspected this! and i wonder if sesshy would let ME borrow his stuff, too. I just LOVE his eyeshadow! ; )

love it! keep writing! i'd 'bow' to you too except that it wouldnt mean anything if you cant see me do it!...so i'll jus you instead! (ok...awkward...isnt it?) : D
Legnalos chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Ah yes, the magical land of Fufu where everything is convienently placed. Oh, it's THAT shade? hm, then I got a wrong tip from that bastard on e-bay...
sugarsweet pie chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
Ah!

(runs around hitting her head onn the walls)

this is so damn FUNNY!

Ah!

i love it love it love it love it love it love it!

I read the first chappie like, a month ago and was able to read the whole thing today.

Damn! this is SO hilarious! the whole seeshy being more feminin thing and the inu characters that appear and the twists and sudden outbursts and wierdness and everything!

I love it !

Believe me, i like, crack up on every line. Kagome's stupidity is too much.

i love how you describe everything, like the glowing green radiation thingy maggigy or whatever and everything everything! and naraku wanting sesshy's eyeshadow, lolololol!

keep writing! (duh!)

(oh, and just so that we have one thing strait here, sesshy is MINE but i can share him if you want to, just not for sleepovers!):p
Amarioko chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
I love it!
SeeC chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
...PRETTY DOTS! OH PRETTY GLOWING GREEN RADIOACTIVE HOUSE! My cookies glow green too...wonder why? I mean, all I put in them is nuclear waste, kittie litter and yeast... Want one?
Legnalos chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
0_o...everyone knows Sesshie's shadow is a discontinued rare one of a kind sakura kiss#1988!...only HE has it...good luck to them on that...XD
Legnalos chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
heh...radioactive green...heh...(sorry, deppressed so I can't think of anything positive to say :(...) keep it going dude
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i LOVE it! so lol! keep writing! poor inu...fleas, hehe. a whole village of um!
Rots chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
XD *pokes radioactive mansion*

You make Miroku more perverted than usual! Gaspy! Who would have thought that was possible? Ah well. It's your spleen. *throws a muffin at your spleen*

Poor widdle Shippo. "It's ED!" XD