Reviews for A Place on Earth
Andromeda Alpha chapter 1 . 5/27
So, what I think happened in this story is, that in Ancient Egypt Atemu's soul was split in half, and while one half was locked in the Puzzle, the other roamed the Earth, continually reincarnating until it became Yugi and could be reunited with its other half. While they inhabited the same body, it got better, but there was still a separation due to the influence of the Puzzle. When Yami was freed from the Puzzle in entering the Light, his soul was finally able to rejoin with Yugi's half, sharing their memories, experiences, and making them a whole person, the original Atemu, once again. I could be wrong, but this sounds right.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Good story! Really deep.
I'm taking a guess but is it Yami/Atem's point of view. The last part with the cousin, tutor, friend and 'light warming his shadows' is what gave me this guess.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow.

A definite, deep insight into reincarnation, but somehow... somehow, it's still sad, in a way...

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I think I get it, the transitions between Point of View stand out if you look for them, overall this ficlet is a very good job.
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wow. that was way over my head but very beautiful. I'll come back and read it when I'm older...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This story is amazing! I read it when you posted a link on your livejournal, and I barely had any idea what was going on. But I read it again today, it makes a whole lot more sense now. I hope that your medicine is working completely and utterly now.
kerochan606 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wah. That WAS confusing, but it was deep nevertheless. You could tell that the bong between Yami and Yugi was strong. I really liked this one-shot. *gives you a truckload of cookies* - REALLY liked it. *adds to favorites list* Keep up the great work!
ygodmyy20 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Whao...so confusing and deep...thats to deep for me! X_x i got so lost in some of those parts...who, well, anyway, GREAT one-shot, even if i got confused, it still was good I liked it alot, and really hope you're feeling better o.o are you...please feel better if you're nto already! *gives cookies* yay, cookies! Great story!
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I liked it! I thought it was very well written, great writing! D
Daikaio chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Mm, very interesting one-shot. Me loved it! Thanks for dedicating it to me! Great work! 8) Don't forget to update DYDOM asap!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was very nice. Yugi and Yami will always be together even when they are apart. Great idea.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
another triumph
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Lovely... just amazing. I read it over three times, just to catch all the nuances. An excellent one-shot!