Reviews for A Place on Earth
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Good story! Really deep.
I'm taking a guess but is it Yami/Atem's point of view. The last part with the cousin, tutor, friend and 'light warming his shadows' is what gave me this guess.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow.

A definite, deep insight into reincarnation, but somehow... somehow, it's still sad, in a way...

~ Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I think I get it, the transitions between Point of View stand out if you look for them, overall this ficlet is a very good job.
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wow. that was way over my head but very beautiful. I'll come back and read it when I'm older...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This story is amazing! I read it when you posted a link on your livejournal, and I barely had any idea what was going on. But I read it again today, it makes a whole lot more sense now. I hope that your medicine is working completely and utterly now.
kerochan606 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wah. That WAS confusing, but it was deep nevertheless. You could tell that the bong between Yami and Yugi was strong. I really liked this one-shot. *gives you a truckload of cookies* - REALLY liked it. *adds to favorites list* Keep up the great work!
ygodmyy20 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Whao...so confusing and deep...thats to deep for me! X_x i got so lost in some of those parts...who, well, anyway, GREAT one-shot, even if i got confused, it still was good I liked it alot, and really hope you're feeling better o.o are you...please feel better if you're nto already! *gives cookies* yay, cookies! Great story!
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I liked it! I thought it was very well written, great writing! D
Daikaio chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Mm, very interesting one-shot. Me loved it! Thanks for dedicating it to me! Great work! 8) Don't forget to update DYDOM asap!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This was very nice. Yugi and Yami will always be together even when they are apart. Great idea.
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
another triumph
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Lovely... just amazing. I read it over three times, just to catch all the nuances. An excellent one-shot!